• Yeah go uniforms!

Uniforms are ways to benefit the school and show the school pride. They can show what kind of school you are in. It helps protect you and help concentrate class. Teachers can help you show that your school is the best and help people understand why and how the school is best. It can help persuade people to be in that school.

• Yes to school uniforms

Everyone comes from different families. Some are super rich while others are poor that they can not afford fancy things, Like a new brand shoe, Clothes or some other things. The ones who their families couldn't afford those clothes will feel less valued and can also get bullied. But if everyone wear uniform no one will care about what the other one is wearing no one will notice who is poor or rich so that can every student could focus on school rather than clothing.

• Say yes to school uniform

Yes it is compulsory to wear school uniform because as we all know that without a dress every thing look like for just the sake of doing it. But my thinking us that we should wear school dress because all things cannot be done from our thinking and to every things there are some set of rules and regulation and we should follow them. Okh lets take an example that we wear halmet in bikes and wear seatbelts in cars but few people do not, And without dress if any boy or any girl come inside school and siting amoung you and he/she is criminal than what will we do. So uniform in compulsory to wear in school.

• Yes for sure

In America over one hundred and sixty thousand kids miss school each day due to fear of being bullied for what they wear, Even though being yourself is great and all, No one wants to get bullied and no one wants people to live in fear. Blah blah blah blah

• Yes for sure

• Yes for sure

• Of course !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fits with school and you would not be missing around anywhere if you do not wear school uniforms you will fit in the crowd easily and get lost
    even many people will be jelous if you have better clothes than them and they might want to buy the and might fight with their parents and if the parents agree they will be wasting their parents money

• I support this

I go to a privet school where we do have to wear uniforms, yes sum times they do get itchy but it is better then having to get up and hurry and find the right jeans. I went to a public school for way more years then privet school. Often I sean people people getting bullied and I have also got bullied for wearing dresses and then wearing jeans the next day. You also don’t have to go shopping all the time. I know my parents had a hard time taking me shopping and I would never want anything that I normally wear.

• School uniforms are needed at school:

It makes us feel that we are at school. With the help of uniforms children can express their emotions and also make us feel at school. Though expensive it is very useful and motivating.It also shows formality and respect to elders. So in my opinion they should not be banned.

• School uniforms are needed at school:

• It's a waste of money

School uniforms are a big waste of money, why can we just use the clothes that we have already previously bought. It is just another few hundred bucks added to the bill, and not to say already the school's annual fees. Not good for parents who have already spent a ton on the fees.

• It's a waste of money

• It's a waste of money

• School Uniforms= OOF

School uniforms stink and are very uncomfortable, teachers always get on the students for not having their shirts tucked in, so then its less stress for everyone without the uniforms. Also there will be no more painful ironing for parents. Finally ignore all of the people that said yes because school uniforms stink

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo school unniforms

I hate this idea s s s s f f fvf vf vf vf v fvfvf vf vf f vf f fv fv fv f f v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v f ggg g

• They should be comfortable

Abdjducjsksjevdhdjdbsjdidbdidbejxhdhsjxbvdjsjzhxhd djsj jsisbs djsj s s sisbsj is sisbsj. Sis djbdjsjjsjsb jsjs jsjs jsjs jsjs 😭 They should get to wear what they want shdbeh djshehdbf sjdhfvrhs jxfbehs x jfvebsjxh then 😉 school uniforms cost a lot 😂 djdvsuxihdeh zjchdhd jsbdvr jsbdvr xjebve xjebve rjsbrksbd eidbr he shdbeh djshehdbf djshehdbf system d h

• No School Uniforms!

Children need a chance to express themselves during school. If you stick them in Uniforms, you aren't preparing them for real life. When they get out of school, they are going to meet people who dress inappropriately. They should learn sooner rather than later how to handle it. Uniforms can be uncomfortable and itchy. This keeps kids from paying attention to the teacher!

• GG 2Rt 32r

GGfw r 2q3g u r23 nrnofhqGOHMGJJR0JQ43GJ UJ J J JJ J J J JJJ J JJ J JJ J J JJJ J J J J J J J JJ J J J J J J J J J J J J J JJ J J J J J J J

• Noo nooo nooo

Noooooooooooooooo jngei nrejgnerwkhenthwjkenfgjejrgetiwujntrkwfmgjwnrgkwrnhtrm tjrtrhJ
    tjeh
    rh
    rh
    rh
    erj
    er
    h
    rt
    er
    thrth
    ety
    jty
    j
    tjrth wriugjkbn gjknrrgbjkrn bkrmbjr
    jhtrj
    I wasted your valuable time

bwrmbjmbr
    berg
    n
    eth
    erhetrh
    erfnbvjhnknrfbkejrnkwbjnmgentkmjietkjhehemrjemr

herherhetyjtyjry
    thtyjt
    hty
    ht
    hy
    h
    ytrh
    rtyh
    tyh
    rtyh
    tyh
    tyh
    rth
    ty
    jhtryj
    ty
    j

Goodbye

• No uniforms in school.

The suits will bother the student.When it's itchy,the students woundn't pay attention to the teacher.Also,the students will come home with rashes.Also,during recess the suit will get dirty with mud and dirt.Parents will waste money and time paying and going to a laundromat.Children will not get a good education with scratching.

>