• There isn't a way for us to be born evil. We are taught to be evil

How are we born good? Right when we're born, We haven't committed a single act of sin, No lie, Nothing. We are taught to be evil, Our surroundings teach us to be evil. While we are young, We see acts of evil as good, Since those around us are seen as Role models, And we learn from them, The acts of evil they do, We copy as young kids.
    As we are born, We are good, We are not evil, Since when you're born, You have no way of being evil

• It goes both ways

We are naturally born good I agree with that statement. But say we are a sociopath we can't control it since we are naturally born like that and a lot of people can be born like that and in that case, We can't control it. It also depends on a style of parenting because if you're a neglectful parent in any way you're pushing that sort of behavior onto your child but also not all kids end up like that

• Kids are evil beings in masks!

I think everyone is born bad because parents have to teach their kids many things in order to behave, Kids are bad even if they have tantrums. I hate kids, I don't find them cute. They act mean only when their parents aren't around and act like angels every other time.

• No not exactly

Hell, No we born perfect we're all flawed human beings and make many mistakes and trials and errors in life. If you think you're born perfect you're dead wrong! And if you wanna fight me over it then fight me a bitch. As human beings, We make mistakes again and again, Until we get things right. And y'all are all evil people including myself anyway, So. . . No nobody's perfect.