• Censoring key words are annoying.

I have been forced to change topics on multiple assignments since I could not view anything related to them. I tried to look into digital rights management and copyright lawsuits. Along with this the website for march for our lives is blocked making another assignment harder. During all of this anywhere you can think to shop is left open.

• Annoying as frick

I don;t get it. If you watch porn, Or play games when you're supposed to be learning, That is your fault. These school systems are taking the CIP act too dang far. For example, What if like me, You love cars. You get to do a project on them. The project says you need to have proof from a human persons. You want to log on to Blogger to see what are others experience on cars. You type in blogger. Com in your bar, And it is blocked. So now you cannot get all the info you need. So therefore, You don' get the grade you want. See my point? Also, There are teachers that allow freetime. So if all the games are blocked, You can't do anything.

• It honestly depends. . . .

Over the last couple of years, My school has become to restrictive of sites. My school used to be a little bit restrictive but as long as you got your work on and you were paying attention, Then it was okay. Nowadays, You can't even go on YouTube to watch something for school purposes, And you can't go on social media platforms again for school purposes. When we aren't doing things that aren't related to school many of my friends and I usually ask the teacher if we can. It's not like its for a certain age group. Its for all the students. Kindergarten to 12th grade. Which I find frustrating. If you want older kids to be independent without feeling watched with everything they do, Then why restrict so many sites even if they're old enough to go on them. Also, We cannot connect our phones or any other device except our laptops to the school WiFi, Which is extremely unfair for those who don't have data yet. I feel like it honestly depends on what school you go to, But for my school, Even for a private school, They sure went overboard.

• School web filters are WAY too restrictive

Well first, I think the web filters are WAY too restrictive because if you are doing a research project on a football game or something, Most of the sites that could help you finish your project are blocked. That means your project or paper or essay would have a lower grade, So basically the teachers and school are making kids have lower grades because most sites are blocked.

Also, Sometimes you would need to watch a video on YouTube for class, But you wouldn't be able to because YouTube would be blocked. The school could trust us a little bit more. Think about it, Don’t you think schools go a little over the edge of blocking almost every website.

• Definitely too restrictive

It annoys me so much when I'm doing research and the filters are too restrictive! In class, I'm doing a debate about this topic and some of the sites I try to go to are blocked! It gets really annoying. Teachers, if you see a kid on an inappropriate, violent or irrelevant website just block it but if they are playing a game, that's not violent or inappropriate, have a 1 on 1 with them. If you give kids a chance to be responsible, they can be!

• Webfilters are dumb!

On more occasions then I can count, teachers have been forced to let us use our phones in class in order to complete our assignments. This is due to the blockage of educational websites. Of course, things like pornography websites should be blocked, however, people with opposing thinking need to realize that not all kids automatically go to inappropriate websites. It also needs to be acknowledged that there will always be loopholes to visit websites that should be blocked.

• Web filters are too restrictive

I tried to research e sports online and every website I found was classified as games and inappropriate. Even websites on how web filters are restrictive are blocked. Help me! I. Need. My. E sports! Sorry, But the schools web filters are garbage. Garbage I say, Garbage! So yeah, Help!

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Web filters are too restrictive

• Kids take it for granted.

The kids think they are smarted than the teachers and they go and see pornography and they also play games. The teachers should tell them not to open the computers or devices till they need to open them. The teachers also need to face all the computers in their way

• Schools restrict certain websites not only to keep the students on task, but to keep them pure until they're ready.

Web filters are used to keep the student from getting onto gaming websites and social networking websites as well. A student should do these things at home, not only do they distract the child, but may present information made for mature audiences. It saddens me to know that students think these are bad things. They narrow down research to the good things.

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

Jkhbj h v v v v v v b b bb b b b b b b b b b bb bb b b b b n b jj j j j j jj j j jgg g g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g

• This side is shorter :3

Not all things are so furtrating you want to break your schools computers, but many things are. Most schools have filters that are too filterd, some schools have the exact opposite. There are many ways to get around or past a filter or fire wall but it is extreamly hard, it used to be supper easy. You used to be able to hit some key in a spesific order to completly break the entire fire wall for every computer. And it was fun.......

• V v v

V v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v vv vvv v v v v v v v vv v v v v vv v v v v vv v

• V v v v v v v

• Yu ju gt t

2qwertyuioiuytrewertyuioiuytrewqsedrftgyhujikijuytrewasedrftyujikoiuytrty fghj h h h hgb vgyhjhnb hjm bh hyuijhy7 gyuiuy78n tgyuygt gtyuiuygty8 tytj n h j yt t yu uo i g tdrer fg y u uu yt y t y u k j 8 87 u y uu u j i 5 5 5 7 9 6 9 i u u 8 ii

• Yu ju gt t

• The web filters are too strict for research purposes

Web filters might be used as a way to persuade kids away from playing games and doing unschool related activities, but in the end the schools are really not making the right choice. If the students are going to play games, they are going to find a way to play games. And if the kids are going to do very bad and harmful things on the Internet. Then you can have a 1 on 1 conversation about that, just track the students history, don't block every website that you can. Just give the students freedom and trust them. It's the only way to make them have happy.

• Jkhjmk jhg jg

>