• Woman are indeed better manager than men. They are polite and compassionate to everyone need.

The amount of pressure to remain polite at home as well as at work can only be handled by woman -this quality cannot be possess by man. Woman value people whether at work or at home with lot of patience .If woman will be aggressive like man , the whole world will turn into a battlefield with nothing to gain - only loss.So to maintain the right balance there should be right mix of managers from both the genders.

• Men are more organized.

Men have pockets to keep all their things. That is why they don't carry a purse. You also sometimes see them having a pen in their front pocket, just in case if they need to write something down. Compared to men, women must search through their entire purse to find things. This shows how men are better managers and even workers overall.

• Don't underestimate women

Dude now the world is changed and why do people stick on to the traditional beliefs that only men can become good managers ? Those who possess the managerial talents, skills and ability to coordinate can become managers. Its not immaterial that only men can be the good managers. Nowadays womens are also equally talented than that of men in all aspects, so its nothing that like only men can become good managers. Infact womens take quick decisions than that of men and obviously they are successful in their work. So I just wanna conclude by saying that don't just simply criticize women, because they can do anything and everything.

• Here are some examples :

Rajshree Pathy, is an eminent entrepreneur from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. She is the Chairperson and Managing Director of the Rajshree Group of Companies and Founder of India Design Forum.

5. Radhika Roy is an Indian media baron and co Chairperson and Managing Director, NDTV. Radhika has won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for Information, Communication and Entertainment in the year 2003. .

The list is endless. So don't under estimate women. Women and men both can be the good manager only because of their skills and not because of the history of managers.

• Definitely women are better managers than men

"Woman" a noun that represents a wife, a daughter, a mother and a sister all in one. Who says they cannot be good managers when they can play these many roles? Women these days are multi-tasking and are capable to juggle with both their family life and office work. A woman's life is no longer restricted between the four walls of a house. These days they need to take care of several issues like dropping children to school , making food for them early in the morning, help their kids with homework, shopping etc. As a result we can also say that they are good at budget management.
    Hence based on the points I laid down I strongly support the motion that women are better managers than men as no man is capable of doing all these tasks!

• Women are managers since born

Women are managers in all aspects, as a sister, a wife, a mother, a boss and whatsover women can manage to get things done better than men being naturally more organised than men! Taking care of the house is a task to consider making women so great, kids and a husband thats not easy and plus all that in our traditions the woman has to find time for the husband too from when he enters the house. Handling all that pressure women are angels by god to make life easier.

• Women are hardworking

Yes I think that women do make better managers than most men ok women are more respected as managers also most women know how to be better managers than most men okay also women are just pretty much better managers than most men on a daily basics by the way

• Yeah they are

Yes I think that women are better managers than most men ok and they should have to to let all women ok and yeah I think that women are better managers than most men on a daily basics that is and of course this is why more companies want women as managers more than men

• Yeah women are

Yes I think that women are better managers than most men also women tend to be more better managers than most men do ok and yes I think that women do make better managers than most men do ok so yeah I think that women do make better managers than men

• Yes they are

I think that women are better managers than men are because women can and would make and be better managers than men women would indeed make better managers than men because women would respect their workers rather than men ok ok ok so they should have to allow women to be better managers

• If I was an idiot

Look, if you were to make a generalization or have a poll you will have some sort of answer. But this is a dumb stereotype, how could any brisk person say that one gender,religion,race is better in comparison to another? Nobody in the USA judges on individuality because it's easier to say "I'm white and since Einstein was white look how successful we are!" So to answer your question, it completely depends on the person. People need to judge this question to the person on not some BS similarity amongst a large group of people.

• Yes, women are better managers than men.

I believe women are better managers than men. Working mothers are proof of that. They have to manage so much--getting children to daycare or school, fixing meals, keeping the house clean, shopping, helping with homework--on top of their own full-time jobs. Women not only take on more of these jobs, they also successfully manage them while keeping their sanity. Men could never do that!

• It's personal, not based on gender.

The ability to manager things is based solely on one's personal ability, not on their gender. For countless centuries men have managed every company, and they did fine. You know why? Not because they were men, but because they learned how to, it was and is based on what you know, learn, and do. Not based on gender.

• Women are not known to handle big problems efficiently in general! (Experience)

I have seen women managers who have completely lost it all when things go out of hand, They just do not know how to handle and end up screwing everything more and become very fragile, To the point that she asked her male colleagues and even husband to help her out of this dire mess.

• Some people in either gender are better than others of the same gender.

There is a great deal of competence to do things such as managemeny held by both genders. I have read that a large percentage of what a person is capable of doing whether it is a talent like music, Engineering, Farming, Art, Or managenent are inherited from not only the immediate parents, But the abilities of ancestors going back many generations.
    My own anecdotal evaluation of this is that on my paternal family line are several generations of men in construction and engineering.
    I also happen to find any task in construction engineering easy.
    On my maternal line are several generations of musicians and school teachers. I am myseof professionally conpetent on no less than 5 musical instruments.
    The false ideal that we are 'all equal' is so totally flawed. The fact is, We all have equal potential, But for society and the human family to improve would take each family line to deliberately seak self improvement BEFORE procreating thr next generation followed by setting the example of continuing to work hard at self improvement to the progeny to increase the hereditary improvement from the 30% +- inherited improvement, Adding another 30%+- via the learbed genetic line improvement. Add this to good diet and hard work by thr child and thr improvement in ability can become massively increased in less generations.

The entire argument of whether men or women nake better mamagers bypasses the facts of inherited ability to either gender and is truly moot via the very divisive nature of the false argunany implied by thd question

• Of course men are more managing than women

To my best of knowledge men are so managing to women, Women are so timid and soft when it come to supervision of workers. A lady can be easy deceived to something that will put the company to a doom, And when it happens it makes the woman so weak and sometimes let go but men are always willing to fight till they see a change. So a man is more managing than a woman

• Men are better at dealing with stress, And are better at making difficult choices

Women tend to be more compassionate and sensitive towards people, Making them more emotionally involved. Women tend to have trouble making difficult decisions in general (doesn't apply to all women, However) because they are more emotionally involved and are more likely to stress. Men are much better at making decisions under stress and can make the hard decisions.

You can observe this in general life in a sense. If you observe a male who is upset, They are less likely to show it and will internalise it. Women on the other hand have a much earlier breaking point and will show their upset, Such as crying, Much quicker. Image this if a company has taken a bad turn and the manager needs to lay off workers and make dramatic changes, And has to work around the clock? You're breaking point needs to be almost non-existant.

Posted by: eg
  • Not at all

COURSE NOT. Male managers are more easy going, less susceptible to changes of mood. And actually, less aggressive.
    GOOD MORNING! ONE AND ALL PRESENT HERE. TODAY I MANAS GARG IS GOING TO SPEAK IN AGAINST OF THE MOTION ‘WOMEN ARE BETTER MANAGERS THAN MEN’
    Managers are known for their qualities of management, decision making ability and involving everyone in their work. But females have ego problem. They can’t see anyone doing better than them in their work. According to science more than 60% of the people who get depressed are women. You cannot afford to be depressed when handling the post of manager.
    Women are overbearing and argumentative and less likely to see themselves as a part of a team. The women have less willingness to take responsibility for mistakes.
    Women are multitasking but not a good manager.

It has been proved by doctors studying the brain of different genders that the male brain is composed of boxes. One box for every action at a particular place. For instance, if a man is party, his "party box" will come into function while other will be closed. But the female brain is like a wire gauze, Thoughts over lapped with one another. Thus this quality of the female brain makes women multi-tasking but not better managers. While the males, thinking on one task at a moment .“MAN” a noun that represents a husband, a son, a father and a brother all in one. We can also say that they are good at budget management. They always try to invest the money in right place so that the future of their kids would be secure.

• Not in my experience, unfortunately

I've worked with many various project managers over the years and, unfortunately, my experience of female management has been really quite poor. I've found them to be overbearing and argumentative - and less likely to see themselves as part of the team. Also, the decision making process is somewhat clouded and there's less willingness to take responsibility for mistakes. I should say, however, that I've found that women who were not in management roles have, ironically, been perfectly rational and willing to work alongside male colleagues, rather than feeling the need to always challenge. Immediately I know that this makes it seem like my issue is with women in positions of authority. And whilst it's wrong to generalise, I can only speak from 15 years of experience in the workplace.
    In contrast, I've found male managers to be more easy going, less susceptible to changes of mood. And actually, less aggressive.
    I'd love to be able to say one sex is no more capable that the other, but many difficult workplace scenarios has make me think otherwise.

• Unfortunately not in my experience