• Girls aren’t better than women

Girls don’t rule in fact real girls aren’t perfect and perfect girls aren’t real. SO GIRLS YOU INFINITY TIMES THINK WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN GIRLS! GIRLS RESPECT WOMEN YOU DUMB GIRL GENDER! Sorry to the girls that ONLY said women are better than girls it is okay ✅ but whoever said that girls are better than women shut up now!

• Women rule. Girls stink!

Bases on what I know women are polite, Sweet, And get good education. When you go to the dentist or doctor, Think of what more of a female gender? Women or girl? You may think (Girls to be exact)that Girls are stronger, But that does not mean any things or cuter. All they care about is their looks. That Pretty dumb. All they care about women is their looks, Not what is on the inside. If you believe me, You can agree and every one else. See Girls your useless

• Yeah they are

Yes I think that women are better than girls ok and they should have ok and yes I think that women are better than girls ok and yes I think that girls ok and yes I think that women are better than most girls ok and yes they are better than girls

• Women are just better

Women give birth and of course women are more hardworking Leo women are a sweet super nice women can only help increase the population ok also women have a higher IQ than most girls also women are just better at also it everything ok and they should have to let all women be better