• Yes, look at the history books!

Women have been viewed as property since the dawn of time. In the first 100 years of American society, the men dominated society, and the women were owned by the men and were used to support them. Through this societal makeup, founding fathers were able to send America down the path of world dominance, and the USA is now the strongest country in the world. Once women were given rights, now they cannot get enough, and instead of being a power on the global scale, we must be concerned about every little thing the women complain about and meet their demands. Instead, we should revert back to 1776, as we drive to make America better. Without being concerned about the constant demands of women, we can become stronger and better, and only when women are considered property.

• Whats the best burger?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant

• Yeah But look at the books once more

Women are smart and while the men can do the labor work Women cook clean Take care of the children PRODUCE the children. Men what do men do provide money yes cook: no clean : no and I'm pretty sure if men owned women the house would fall to shambles because the men would just abuse the women and then the women couldn't get work done So whilst you men might want to own us.. Keep in mind we can burn your food or just flat out leave I dare you to try to own us...

• This is a stupid debate.

Of course women aren't property. That's slavery folks. Do we really even need to be arguing this? It is widely accepted that women are individuals. While some idiotic people do believe that they are inferior, they are only saying that because:

1, these men need validation and have low self esteem, or

2, these women have incredible past problems and do not wish to grow or expand.

All people saying that women are property are just doing so because they cannot except that they have no one to control, or that they have to learn to be independent.

• Of course not!

Women are human. Women have opinions. If you want to bring up history, fine: men are mentioned more because they wrote what they wanted to happen. Every single thing you read is biased. If these men were raised with the bias of them being important, they would write about themselves being important. Life = Life. Both women and men are equal, or at least should be, and neither is the other's propriety.

• An object or material is considered something that can be owned as property. Humans are neither.

The question I voted on says, "Are women property?"
    My question in response is, "Are men property?" (Or anyone who doesn't identify with one of these two genders) Every human being regardless of their gender is an important and unique individual that deserves to be treated as such, without being treated and viewed as an object or material that can be used whenever another person wants. A human is a living being, not only with a physical body and a mind, but also a soul/spirit. A person's feelings and thoughts will be affected negatively when someone sees them as having less value than they do, in reality. Unfortunately, a lot of people from any genders think some people or other genders than their own are something to "own" or use to their satisfaction whenever they feel is necessary. Sometimes I wish the people treating other humans as objects, would experience a little bit of what the people they are walking all over go through at their expense, because I sometimes wonder and feel like that's the only way they will see what it is they are actually doing. In my experiences, it is very hard to reason with someone who views a human being as property, either because they've been treated as such and they are "programmed" in way to think that's reality and acceptable or they just have a lot of darkness in their hearts that formed over time without experiencing it themselves.

• Equality is important

Women and men should be treated equally as several of people who are of the opposite sex have made incredible discoveries that is they were "property" they would not have been able to accomplish. Going back in time to when women had no rights isn't going to help us grow as a species, it will just endanger us more, for women and men are both incredibly important to our lives on earth.

• Absolutely not! Why is this even on here?

It is true that a long time ago, women were considered property. Now, people realize that idea was very flawed and it is not accepted anymore. Men and women are very different, yes, but that does not mean one is better than the other. Women are equal to men, but they have different abilities.

• Jesus the Feminist

. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook for 15-20 seconds or until it becomes fragrant. Do not let the garlic burn or it will cause the sauce to become bitter. Add remaining ingredients (vinegar last), reduce heat and simmer over low for 12-15 minutes. Stir every so often.

2. Remove sauce from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.

Use right away or store in an airtight container or jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week after preparation.

3. Rewarm sauce for 30 seconds at a time until it reaches room temperature. Serve on the side.

4. Use sauce on any meats and vegetables. This can be served as a side sauce or table sauce.

• As a Man (with a brain), no of course they aren't

It's a silly debate once again and it in this day and age (and no I'm not being a soft liberal when I say this), Women are, and should be equal to men. Therefore, should be treated with the same respect men give to each other. They are just as capable at everything men are and more. Silly debate as I said, but those who disagree are either extremely old fashioned or have no concept of respect or appreciation to the women of our world.

>