• It Depends Where

If you are in the west or Europe you tend to be slightly more safer than other women in Asia or especially in the Middle East. Sharia Law make it terrible to be a woman. Sharia Law is in effect in the Middle East and parts of South Asia. As a woman if you show skin/hair you will be arrested and forced to cover your hair, you can't go anywhere without your husband/ his permission, You will have your clitoris cut and no longer feel anything during sex, if you come forward with a rape claim, you need 3 men to witness it and testify in court as proof, you testimony is worth half of a mans, you can marry someone any age, however you cannot consummate until they are nine years old, you can have polygamy, The list goes on, here is the list I found of Sharia Laws, some I said and some I missed:

http://www.Billionbibles.Org/sharia/sharia-law.Html

Aside from the Middle East, and South Asia where Sharia Law is and third world/impoverished nations Women are fairly safe. Yes bad stuff happens but overall they are safe and there are services available in the west/Europe if women don't fell safe.

• It Depends Where

• It Depends Where

• Not at all.

No one is "safe". Male or female, child or adult, gay, straight, black, white, whatever. For that matter, no one should be perfectly safe, that would be a boring and pointless existence. But if you're afraid of being victimized, carefully consider that we're all equal when each of us is behind a gun.

>