• Yes they are

Yes I think that women are superior to men because women are like eh best ok and Yes I think that women woman girls females and of course girl students are way more superior to boys and men world wide and of course all over, The Whole entire world

• Yes they are

I think that women are supposed to be superior to men because I hate men and boys because men and boys do nothing but be lazy while women do all the work in the whole entire world right now ok and yes I think that women are superior to men

• Yes they are

I think that women are more sexier than men women should rule the world and get all the rights ok and yes I do think that women are superior than lazy and dumb men, Boys ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes yes Ok bye bye

• We are equal.

One shouldn't really be considered better than the other. The genders can be different in some ways based on how the body is made, But we should be treated the same. It isn't true that women are more superior. Some men can be better than some women, Some women can be better than some men, And some can be equal. (Originally posted on another one of these by @JavilynC)

kma08021 says2020-05-12T00:21:45.627
In what way? That's an extremely general question.