Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by: DebateGirl1

I bet That whoever voted no are men or boys

Women and girls are superior than men men are dumb lazy and do not get paid enough while women are sexy, Get paid more, And of course they are more smarter and more intelligent than men and boys ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok bye
hellothe says2020-06-21T03:48:15.407
"Women are smarter, " says the women who keeps using improper grammar and spelling.
pveachytears says2020-06-27T14:08:24.013
AHHAHAHAAH
pveachytears says2020-06-27T14:10:02.980
Men are not dumb and they are not lazy. Yes, You might know a male in your life who has these qualities, But not all men are dumb and lazy.
EricT0010359 says2020-06-27T19:32:29.033
And you feminists want sexism to end? Maybe you should start by looking in the mirror.
bobfasdfsadf says2021-02-04T18:19:36.160
Pls stop calling me lazy I work my butt off my gf just spends money and does nothing thinking of breaking up but hey frig you though cause you still think I'm lazy. I actually cook do the dishes, And all that stuff so shut the firg up.
RandomRussian says2021-03-19T12:54:29.463
Ok i will just dissect your argument rq: ¨Women and girls are superior than men men are dumb lazy and do not get paid enough ¨ firstly you don't provide any imperical evidence to back up your claim, Secondly you can't judge an entire gender as a whole you need to judge them as indivuals for example just because you lack in debating skills does not mean your entire gender does im simply assessing the situation and judging a singular person based on information i have ascertained on them, Also you legitimentley said that men don't get payed enough imlplying they deserve more. Now saying that women get payed more isnt exactly true or untrue you would have to consider each indivuals job, A stem worker regardless of gender most likley would make more then a fast food worker regardless of gender, So your statment dosnt have any backing, Also your statment one intelligence is also like you other claims, Empty, You need to judge people on the indivual level not the gender one, Also you don't even give any reasoning or evidence to your claims implying that you actually lack what you claim you posses and that about ends my diesction of your argument, I simply state you cannot judge an entire gender based on a few instance my experience with reading your argument has not swayed my opinion about any genders capabliites only yours.
RandomRussian says2021-03-19T12:54:40.853