• Working mothers, a great leader

Working mothers do set a good example to those parts of India where gender disparity/discrimination still continues. This also teaches other women on how to stand on their feet and proudly say that "yes, I was a good mother, I'm a good mother and I will be a good mother.

• Children learn important lessons from them

Children have seen their mom working as well as taking care of the family .
    They have seen that her work helps the financial stability of the house.
    Since children follow what they have seen from childhood , they understand that they have to fulfill their responsibilities and their family and work is their important duty as well as responsibility.
    Therefore they learn the important lessons of life from her.

• Working mothers are more technically supporting

Mothers who work explore the outer world get a better understanding of what is wrong and what is right .A mother who is at home is comparatively more stressed and feels incomplete and dissatisfied about not catching the world socially.A working mother sets an example for their children to manage time and ways to interact with people easily.Though my mother is not a working woman I feel she should have worked because being at home all day is making her lazy and she is somehow loosing her self confidence in public .This is neither good for her self esteem nor for her children.Obviously, no mother would feel good if they are called old fashioned!In this generation mothers need to catch up things fast which are better for her children....!

• Of course they ARE! MOMS HAVE INDEPENDENCE! They need to work and not stay home!

Working moms show their kids they can do anything. Working moms dont annoy their kids so much like housewives do because they give their kids some space, and when working moms come home they spend time with their kids. There is no reason why moms should stay home and be shackled. Its 2014! I LOVE HOW YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING THE MOMS BUT NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE DAD! What about the father staying home and taking care of the kids! The mom doesnt have to stay home. Moms should follow their dreams and not let her kids disrupt her goals

• I am happy that my mother is working:

A working lady can surely be a great help when there are financial problems in the family. Being the children of today's generation we should understand the importance of money and hence a working mother can set a good example for this. Though the mother spare less time with her children but I believe that this is how children will grow responsible and can lead a better life.

• The child learns how to work hard for the family

If the mother is a working mom then the family earns double money(The father too has a job). The child learns how to be independent and that independence helps the child in its future. If the mother is a lawyer, than the child can learn how to keep opinions in the right team and to fight for it.

• Working moms are better moms

People learn from thier experiences.My mother is a teacher,but she gives time to us as well as to her work.She is my role model as i learn so many things from her.I even share my problems with her and she understands me and advices me accordingly.JUST THINK COULD AN UNEDUCATED MOTHER UNDERSTAND ME?

• Working Mothers Are Better Mothers but PARTIALLY ...

Working mothers are better mothers. They earn for their children and livelihood. It is true that Working mothers can't take good care of their children and cant spend time with their children. If mothers work children can become independent, which is a quite good thing for the child's future . We should not take our mothers for a joy ride instead take her as our role model. Mothers are EDUCATED ... If they don't work what is the use of spending half their age studying like fools??? They also need a chance to show what they are... :)

• 1. Career mothers are better educated 2. Families need financial support as well as pastoral care

Working Moms- Working moms go to great lengths to know where their children are. They have constant phone communications with the babysitter and/or child. This is especially important when the children are old enough to be left Working Moms- A working mother can provide more things for the children. This includes helping with food, shelter and other necessities in life. This also means that parents don't have to struggle quite as much as they would have to in order to meet the bills.
    Working Moms- Working moms are great role models for their children. It teaches them that you have to work for a living.
    Working Moms- It's a little harder for a working mother to spend time with her children. It isn't impossible though. Many working moms have jobs that allow them to take time off for children's school activities and such. These moms will make time for the children in the evenings when they get home. They are often more aware of the need to make "special time" for their children.
    Working Moms- Working moms have to sacrifice some things in order to have their career. This means less time with the family. They often miss milestones that are important to them such as the baby speaking his/her first words
    on their own. It is a little harder to keep track of the children when you work, but it is not impossible

• My great mother

Working mothers does what house wives do. They do earn and they give better financial stability, comforts to their family. Children become more responsible and independent. As they are exposed to the out side world, they construct their children's future better than house wives. They balance in and out greatly.

• No that's totally wrong

I am against this topic. I am not saying that women who are working are not good but we can't compare with the house makers as i know that working women try to balance both home and work but we should not forget that mothers who stay at home give their 100% to their family specially children and the working women are not able to give their 100% to their family and thus their kids are not able to tell their problems to them

• Working woman are not good woman

After when a mother start working so there is a change in a family life. The women are used to struggle and are used to give less time to their family. The struggle of the mother become more evident. It is not just good enough. They are not better mothers.

• I personally do not like how homemakers are looked down upon. Is this a result of this new wave of feminism? I do not know.

Firstly I want to say that I respect all the working mothers out there who are trying to balance their schedule in order to spend time with their children and are toiling so that their offspring can lead a better life than they did. This article is not a rant against them. We are living in a society which is seeing a new wave of feminism. Women from all social strata are standing up for themselves and they are not only challenging men, but overtaking them in many fields. As said in the letter, you are proud of your titles and they are part of your identity and rightly so. As patriarchy is still deeply entrenched in the Indian community, such women are pushing the boundaries and paving the way towards a world where women will no longer be secondary to men.

I am a still a student but I am in an environment where I get to meet with very ambitious and independent women who are striving hard to make it big in a discriminating corporate domain. But at times when the conversation goes towards making a family, raising children and making sacrifices for them, I get the sense that not only are they not willing to do so, they look down on others who do. To them, a homemaker is someone who lives a life of subjugation and lacks agency. I personally do not like how homemakers are looked down upon. Is this a result of this new wave of feminism? I do not know.

• Depends on the motivation

A good mother in my mind is one who prioritizes her children over work. This doesn't mean children have to be her entire life, depending on the age of the child the child have more or lees need of their mother. Its about understanding the child's needs for support, knowing when to push and when to comfort.

• Working moms are not goood

Working moms are not good as they do not give enough attention to their children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is also necessary for the children to have help with their homework or project etc. Sometimes, moms do not even have time to look after their children properly that they do not realise that their child is stealing some chocolate from the fridge!

• No working mothers are not better mothers

This is because working mom cannot get enough time to manage their household work properly and can't give special attention to her child. They don't give attention on her childrens whether thy are going on which line of character. Some moms who are working have their childrens in bad lines as making his/her boyfriend/girlfriend and then inviting them at his/her house for having sex and much more.Some childrens go on you tube and search bad videos of sex and do same.This affects their heath and also body.................So working mothers are not better mothers.......................

• Working Mothers are better moms if..!!

If the mother's work timing is same as her kids school timing or less than that. Working women gives a financial support to her family.. At the same time she must spend her time with her children.. It is more important than that. To make them as an individual, To make healthier food, To play with them needs TIME. Working women are better moms, if they spend their time with her children.. They really needs your valuable time, nothing else.. :)

• Not all are.

Working mothers can indeed be great mothers but not ALL working mothers are better mothers. Some might neglect their children and focus more on their career which is completely wrong. There are pros and cons to being a working mother just like their are pros and cons to being a stay at home mother but just because you stay at home does not automatically make you a better mother. I hate it when stay at home mothers judge working mothers and vice versa saying that they don't spend enough time with their kids when they don't even KNOW to woman. Why don't all you judgmental people actually take time to know the working mother before you start judging her decisions. How 'bout that?

• Jvx nvsnvk ndxvnk

Bsbjb scfij bskzh sfjb d afg s f f f sffs fs fsf sf f fs f f sf sdf sd fs dfs ffdsf sdfds fsd f fsdfsff sdf sf sdf sfsdf df <<<trolled>>> d fs f f sfs fsfsfff sfs sf f d d d d d dd d dd

• No not at all mother should not work

Looking at kids is more importan than earning money
    ,no......,..Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

O
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    O
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    ooo
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    oo
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o