• Working moms, If not the best, Then very good!

I am the mother of two beautiful children. It is very difficult to work, Do housework and raise children, But it is possible. I spend a lot of energy, But I'm glad. I can give my children, In addition to love and care, What they need.
    I never deprive my children of attention. Every weekend we go out with them. And there are no problems. Except for the fact that I still breastfeed the youngest daughter and it’s very problematic to feed her during our outings.
    And I found a way out https://top-mom. Com/best-nursing-cover/
    Perhaps other busy mommies will find this information useful.
    A woman must be realized in all areas of life. But do not forget that children are the main thing!

• Mothers at home are always good mothers

I am not completely against the topic but I really don't favour the topic. The mothers at home are also educated enough but they are giving their 100% to their family. Many mothers leave their jobs for their babies so it doesn't mean that they are not educated but it's actually showing how a mother's sacrifice for their children. Its actually necessary that there must one parent of the children with them to look after themselves. Many childrens are not able to talk to their parents and spend time with them because their parents are at their job and after their job they become tired so these are not able to experience the feeling of a happy and united family. They are surely living in the same house but still they are apart from each other. The childrens are unable to talk to their moms and share their feeling if her/his mom went for a job and many times childrens suffer from mental illness like depression and anxiety. At last I respected both the moms who are working out of their house for the comfort of the family and also those who work inside the house for their family. But the childrens must have atleast 1 parent in their home so that they can express their feelings and emotions to them.

• Working mom is the best

I am also a daughter of working mom. From her i learn to be independent and earn for myself and bear my own expenses. My life is much better than woman around me who use to stay at home. It is just because of my mom that i don't have to look at my husband for money. Love you mom

• My mother didn't need to have a paid job to teach me about the uncertainties and hardships of life.

My mother didn't need to have a paid job to teach me about the uncertainties and hardships of life. I have seen uncertainties and hardships in my own home. Through my mother's struggles and seeing how she dealt with distress, I learnt life lessons which are helping me survive alone in another continent.

At the end I would like to say I respect all the working mothers out there, but I will also say the mothers who are at home, who are making sacrifices everyday for their children, are equally inspirational. Yes, they might not be able to show you Italy, Switzerland and London, but they will create a situation where you are strong enough to experience them on your own.

• Working women are best

This is because it allows their to be independent .Another reason why working women are best is they learn to control their home and work together. They get used to not being dependent on someone's constant presence and learn the skills of self sufficiency and independence faster than their count partners.

• Working mothers are best

Working mothers are educated and she knows how to balance both family as well as business. They are very punctual in their lives. Children's are often inspired by their mothers. They can also help their children in studies. The child will independent and will also know the struggle of parents.

• More balanced and respected

Working moms are more balanced .They know better how to act on different situations .They understand the child better .It has been observed that the children whose mothers are working are more balanced and well mannered too.They respect their mothers and realise the importance of their work well.They are the best

• They keep themselves occupied

When their kids went to school, they would be facing the 4 walls again and again , if the women were homemakers. If women went to various jobs, it would keep them preoccupied and keep them away from psychological diseases like stress and depression, so they can handle their home in a better manner!

• Good role model

Working mothers make really good role models for their children by instilling in them a sense of self-confidence and the ability to set goals. They may also be more broad-minded and receptive to new ideas, since they break the traditional myths that place women as homemakers and not working professionals.

• Help in finances

Working moms are self dependent and are able to earn their and children's living without depending on anybody. They add to the family income and help in making life easier. They contribute in lessening the burden on only one member of the family for earning. They are respected in the society.

• No that's totally wrong

I am against this topic. I am not saying that women who are working are not good but we can't compare with the house makers as i know that working women try to balance both home and work but we should not forget that mothers who stay at home give their 100% to their family specially children and the working women are not able to give their 100% to their family and thus their kids are not able to tell their problems to them

• Working woman are not good woman

After when a mother start working so there is a change in a family life. The women are used to struggle and are used to give less time to their family. The struggle of the mother become more evident. It is not just good enough. They are not better mothers.

• I personally do not like how homemakers are looked down upon. Is this a result of this new wave of feminism? I do not know.

Firstly I want to say that I respect all the working mothers out there who are trying to balance their schedule in order to spend time with their children and are toiling so that their offspring can lead a better life than they did. This article is not a rant against them. We are living in a society which is seeing a new wave of feminism. Women from all social strata are standing up for themselves and they are not only challenging men, but overtaking them in many fields. As said in the letter, you are proud of your titles and they are part of your identity and rightly so. As patriarchy is still deeply entrenched in the Indian community, such women are pushing the boundaries and paving the way towards a world where women will no longer be secondary to men.

I am a still a student but I am in an environment where I get to meet with very ambitious and independent women who are striving hard to make it big in a discriminating corporate domain. But at times when the conversation goes towards making a family, raising children and making sacrifices for them, I get the sense that not only are they not willing to do so, they look down on others who do. To them, a homemaker is someone who lives a life of subjugation and lacks agency. I personally do not like how homemakers are looked down upon. Is this a result of this new wave of feminism? I do not know.

• Depends on the motivation

A good mother in my mind is one who prioritizes her children over work. This doesn't mean children have to be her entire life, depending on the age of the child the child have more or lees need of their mother. Its about understanding the child's needs for support, knowing when to push and when to comfort.

• Working moms are not goood

Working moms are not good as they do not give enough attention to their children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is also necessary for the children to have help with their homework or project etc. Sometimes, moms do not even have time to look after their children properly that they do not realise that their child is stealing some chocolate from the fridge!

• No working mothers are not better mothers

This is because working mom cannot get enough time to manage their household work properly and can't give special attention to her child. They don't give attention on her childrens whether thy are going on which line of character. Some moms who are working have their childrens in bad lines as making his/her boyfriend/girlfriend and then inviting them at his/her house for having sex and much more.Some childrens go on you tube and search bad videos of sex and do same.This affects their heath and also body.................So working mothers are not better mothers.......................

• Working Mothers are better moms if..!!

If the mother's work timing is same as her kids school timing or less than that. Working women gives a financial support to her family.. At the same time she must spend her time with her children.. It is more important than that. To make them as an individual, To make healthier food, To play with them needs TIME. Working women are better moms, if they spend their time with her children.. They really needs your valuable time, nothing else.. :)

• Not all are.

Working mothers can indeed be great mothers but not ALL working mothers are better mothers. Some might neglect their children and focus more on their career which is completely wrong. There are pros and cons to being a working mother just like their are pros and cons to being a stay at home mother but just because you stay at home does not automatically make you a better mother. I hate it when stay at home mothers judge working mothers and vice versa saying that they don't spend enough time with their kids when they don't even KNOW to woman. Why don't all you judgmental people actually take time to know the working mother before you start judging her decisions. How 'bout that?

• Jvx nvsnvk ndxvnk

Bsbjb scfij bskzh sfjb d afg s f f f sffs fs fsf sf f fs f f sf sdf sd fs dfs ffdsf sdfds fsd f fsdfsff sdf sf sdf sfsdf df <<<trolled>>> d fs f f sfs fsfsfff sfs sf f d d d d d dd d dd

• No not at all mother should not work

Looking at kids is more importan than earning money
    ,no......,..Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

O
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    O
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    ooo
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    oo
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o
    o