• I like their ipod

I got the ipod when I was 16 for make a wish and it has been working fine for a long time and it suits my needs for it. So I am a fan of apple. I like some of their products. Don't like macs though. Im a windows guy at heart.

• Yes, I am a fan of apple products.

Yes, I am a fan of apple products. I have owned many of their products in the past and they have all lasted me a long time and met up to my expectations. I would for sure keep buying their products although I wish they would put the prices down a little bit.

• Samsung is da bestest

Hehehehehehhehehehehe hehe hehe heh eheheheh ehehe heheh eheh eheh ehehe ehhehe hehe heh heh ehhe hehe hehe hehe hehe heheh eheh eheh eheh eheh eheh hehe hehehheheh hehehe hehe ehehheheh ehhehe heheh hehe heheh heheh heheh hehehh heheh ehhe heheh hehhehh ehhe hehe hehe hehe eheh eheh ehhe heheh heh

• I am not a huge fan of apple products.

Me and my cousin have always fought about which computer is better and in my opinion Microsoft runs a better computer. Although I do understand that Apple is also a great computer for working and doing business kind of stuff, it's not great for everyday consumers. My cousin has a mac and can almost never download the same games as I have on my PC.

• Not A Fan of Apple

It doesn't seem fair to split people into Apple people who loves their products, and non-Apple people who hate their offerings. They clearly have excellent products that inspire devotion, but there are a lot of other options out there to provide services that don't need Apple. Apple's seeming insistence on software and apps only working on their products has always turned me off.

• Not an Apple fan

I am not a fan of Apple products. I have never owned anything made by Apple. I don't understand why someone would need so many different devices that do the same thing. My last few cell phones have been from Samsung. I love them and it would take a miracle for me to switch to an Apple product.

>