Are you for or against abortion? Are you single, in a relationship, kids or no kids, boy or girl, or over 15 or not.

• Abortion yes, choice no

Abortion must not be performed on a "mother"'s whim. This would result in too much chaos and may have unpredictable demographic impacts. Exceptions may be made to pregnancies resulting from rape or incest.

Abortion is a promising means to reduce the amount of children born with a disability. Think of how many genetic illnesses could become extinct if we only had the guts...

• Abortion is a choice

It is a woman’s choice whether or not they want an abortion. Most abortions occur early on, so the fetus is not fully developed. There is no guarantee that the baby would have a great childhood if it was born as the reason why women choose to get an abortion is because they are not ready to look after a child. If we decide to ban abortions, women will get illegal abortions which will not only harm the child but also the person carrying the child! Saying that women can only get an abortion if they are raped is literally saying that women need to be violated in order to be able to have rights to their own body.

A/N: If getting abortion is considered a bad thing, then doctors can simply offer alternatives to getting an abortion, however, if desired, the woman should have the ultimate choice whether or not they want an abortion or not. Hence, make it legal!

• Abortion is a choice

• Abortion Is Fine

If the child cannot be healthily raised, then abortion is fine. If the woman was raped and doesn't want the child, then abortion. If she doesn't want the child, then abortion is fine. I'm single, no kids, don't identify as either, and under fifteen (This sounds like I'm filling out a dating app). I was born Christian, but I don't 100% like some of what the Bible preaches.

• Against by far

I am very against abortion (not religious), I am single, no children, and I am over the age of 15. Not much else to say about it other than how immoral and wrong it is to abort your child- How can somebody think that it is okay to do that?

• Own up to it.

If you spend the night with someone, you are agreeing to the consequences whether you like it or not. Honestly, I don't give a dane if you can't afford them, or whatever other reason you have against the consequences. I have seen friends back in high school that have had to face those consequences and how hurt their lives were because of it. Still, it's no excuse for not accepting them. Abortion IS an excuse.

As for cases of rape, I believe that abortion is still a excuse. HOWEVER, I believe that the rapist should be responsible financially and also be incarcerated.

I am older than 15, single, with no children.
    Thanks for reading, feel free to challenge me and have a good week guys.

• Against by far

>