Are you for (yes) or against (no) arranged marriage?

• Love is blind

I think parents have more experience and they will never let you down no matter what. Even studies shows that divorce rate of love marriages is more than arranged marriage. Love is blind, We blindly start trusting the person without knowing much about them, Their background which may lead to difficulty after marriage and even divorce. So it is better to know the person your parents selected, Discuss everything with them, Maybe date them for sometime, If you find them correct for you, Then marry.

• Why not bro

This argument solely relies on your perspective of marriage. If you seek love the emotion perhaps arranged marriage is not good for you if you just seek a partner and a stable family perhaps arranged open marriage would be good.
    I personally don’t believe in love so I would do a arranged marriage as you wouldn’t love the person but have mutual respect and maybe friendship. I’m a german woman and I do know most of these happen forced but I would still kinda like to have one.
    Report Post

• Dick slam poopers

Ohisddh gay gay gay fuskskdnfhf jsjajshs bs she do. He. He. He. H. U. H. H. He chc. H. Chin chc chc chc. J. H. H. H. H. N. N n n n j h n uncle h u u u u h he j j j j. Fu g j b j

• Love is temporary

• It can be a good thing.

Your parents know you better than anyone. They will pick someone who is perfect for you. Arranged marriages also lower the divorce rate. When you have an arranged marriage it's not about how pretty you have to be, it's about the personality. That's why arranged marriages are a good thing.

• It is shown that arranged marriage occured in all over the world, Where people lives with various cultures. However, I totally disagree. . .

First of all, Both girl and boy may not know about their personal character, Emotions and desires to see the facts and figures about themselves. It is obvious that people wish to live with like-minded people in order to have the peace, Achievements
    and happiness they look for. In this case, I prefer making friends before marriage.

• It is criminal

You should be a child of those marriages to really understand that nothing is even painful than being an unwanted child from an unwanted marriage, It just a painful feel when you realize it and before you realize such things like this and before you get mature enough to realize it you always felt it always! Those marriages must be stopped in 21th century

• Say no to arrangement

Because we should be allowed to chose who we love. We should not let others chose for us. It is our choice, Nobody elses. We have to chose who we are going to spend the rest of our life with. Nobody is allowed to take that away from us. It is our choice that we must make.

• You should choose if you love someone or not.

When you don't love someone and are forced to marry them then you are most likely to not live a happy life. Imagine that you are forced to marry someone that you have never met, How would you feel if they didn't love you back as well. You shouldn't have to marry them!

• Human rights violation

Most people in arranged marriages do not go to their families to ask them to arrange marriages for them. It is mostly the elders in a family who either force or pressure their younger people to marry a particular person. Whether or not they want to be with that person. Whether or not they want to get married at all.

I am an American male of Asian Indian descent. I refuse to go along with an arranged marriage. The women that men end up marrying under these circumstances end up treating their men like fecal matter.

Men need to ask themselves where their families' loyalties lie: With their younger man, or with a woman from a different family. My mother has told me that she wants a daughter-in-law. She can befriend a woman my age without having me marry her.

• High Divorce Rate and lack of trust

It will not last for long time. According to researches, most arranged marriage couples typically file a divorce since they notice that they are not meant with each other and misunderstanding is typically their major problem.No trust Factors. Generally, most of the arranged marriage couples don’t have trust with one another since they don’t have enough time to know their attitudes and likes.