Are you in favor of (yes) or against (no) gay marriage?

• Rescpect Church Holliness

In a world dominated by humans we do not know what are the boundaries. Being one of the LGBT, I am not into it, because as a person (not a human) I have to respect the sanctity of marriage, wherein the holliness of the church has something to do with men is always for a woman and woman is always for a man. But this is not the closure of one thing, that Love should always be our first thing to remember ib everything we do. We were born not to be perfect but to be true.

• We are born to be true not to be perfect

The bible content stating too that what you feel inside you should bear it outside, So as a Gay we are just bearing what we feel inside to become a happy individual to be a GAY!! And we want to be with the same Sex in the rest of our life to be with, as a PARTNER
    I'm a full blooded Roman Catholic, Is it Sin to love and to be loved in return?? We are born to be true not to be perfect

• Putin has the answer.

Due as putin↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
    Due to possibility that gays are born, make legal marriage ok. As long as people don't hurt others, forcing other people how to live is wrong. Chruch is never gonna marry gays eitherway, because clasify them as having a condition. Instead of discussing we should do more science and understand better the brain and know if ppl can be born gay.
    Due to possibility that gays are made tho, ban Gay propaganda like putin, because it is the same as promoting human extinction. (gays dont have kids)

• You only live once. Live to the fullest!

Just like us, gays are humans too. We all deserve to be happy. And I think there is nothing wrong with gay marriage. If that makes them happy then let them be. At least they are not like any other people out there whose the scourge of the society! And mind you, gays are very productive! So let us not be against them and treat each other equally :)

• Why should it be banned for us to marry someone we love?

Finding love is hard for a lot of people, yet you are denying two people in love the right to be married? If your religion does not like it, then don't marry someone of the same gender. But do not EVER use your religion to prevent someone else from doing something they want to do. Marriage does not mean that you have to have children. There are many heterosexual couples that cannot have children either. It isn't that you MUST support it. Just don't ban it. It is banning love. Love is an emotion no one can live without. And just because I support gay marriage does not mean that I am gay. Equal rights. I support equal rights and gay marriage comes under our equal rights.

• Yes, I'm in favor of gay marriage.

I'm in favor of gay marriage because I don't believe sexual orientation matters in a civil marriage. Most negatives seem to be religion-based,and religion should never play a part in government decisions. I don't believe we have any right to deny a couple the rights that are given to a married couple.

• Let em go

I think that there is nothing wrong with a person getting married to who ever they want to spend their life with, whether it be the same sex or not. I think that they need to be able to get married and I need to always be able to keep my guns.

• I don't think the gov should be involved in marriage at all

When my wife and I got marred, we had a grate wedding at the Catholic church, we also got a peace of paper from the gov saying we were marred . Guess which one we cared about? The impertinent commitment you make is to your wife and o your God. Let everyone have a civil union and than do what you want according to your beliefs.

• Who are you to tell them how to live there lives?

Who are you to tell people they can't marry those they love? They are people, and you are restricting their rights by saying they cannot marry. Marriage is just a legal bonding between two people, if hetero people can do, so they should be able to as well. Equal Rights.

• Of course. Why should I or anyone else interfere into other peoples lifestyle choices? That violates peoples freedoms.

Being able to live your own life the way you want to is a basic human right (As long as you don't violate other peoples rights in the process). Nobody should be forced to live in a certain way, or be prevented to live the way they want to live. Just because one individual doesn't like another individuals life style, that gives them no legitimate right to prevent that life style on any basis.

• I am not in favor of Gay Marriage.

I am not in favor of Gay Marriage. Marriage was originally defined as the legal union of two people of the opposite sex for the purpose of creating one family and for creating children. Recently the definition of marriage has changed to include Gay marriages, or two people of the same sex who wish to join in a union, but homosexual couples cannot procreate therefore Gay marriage is a misuse of the concept of marriage.

• No, I am against it.

Gay marriage for me is a choice, and I really don't care if they choose to be publicly gay. However, I am not going to outright support gay marriage just because it is so rebellious and liberally game changing. We have a freedom to do what we want, but I am against it.

• Do not confuse me with a hater.

I merely think that homosexuality is wrong. And you must put religion, whether pro or anti gay marriage. Because marriage has a religious foundation and procedure. Now just because someone is gay doesn't mean they aren't my friend. It does not mean I hate them. It just means that I have to disagree with you, and marriage is exclusively between a man and a woman.

• No, Ut goes against both natural law and religion

The idea of two partners of the same sex having intimate relationship with each other is wrong in my view. We were given the task of reproducing while passing on the words of God through the ones he blessed in holy matrimony as husband and wife with no mention of gay people being blessed or recognized by God. It is also unnatural for gay people to feel attraction to each other as their body's consitution is incompatible with each other through copulation given the hormones at work shoud not make them suitable with each other, Yet they defy their nature which may have been caused mentally or psychologically.

• No i'm disagree!

God didn't make Adam and Steve, He make Adam and Eve. So same sex marriage should not be legalized. Marriage is between a man and a woman, Not man and a man and woman and woman. Therefore even a natural law has a completely disagree in this same sex marriage. How about you? Are you agree with this same sex marriage?

• We must stop this argument.

Its a big No , when same sex marriage become legal , the morality of people will descend and the sanctity of marriage is worsen the impurity of the mankind, this is wil surely happen.

Romans 1:18-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them."

Someone will approve this to legal must put to eternal Death together with Satan..

In Revelation 21:8 New International Version (NIV)

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

• No. It doesn't make sense.

The ritual of marriage is based on religious beliefs. The union of man and woman to fulfill God's purpose of bringing children to the world. Marriage is a contract between God and the couple that they will live their life within His laws and will grow a household who obeys His laws. If they want to be united, the can just make up their own contract.

• I'm against gay agenda.

Gays are regular people but I'm against the left's fascist agenda in which they use homosexuals as victims in identity politics. That is the problem with homosexuality, is that they are easily manipulated to set up tyranny. I'm not religious, but religions still habe a lot of knowledge and there is a reason all the successful religions are against it. It helps create fascism.

• No, and absolutely not in favor of gay marriage

I'm a proud muslim and my religion islam is not in favor of homosexuality and gay marriage, in islam marriage must be only between man and woman and most muslims must be well known of prophet Lut story, which shows how Allah destroys homosexuals and turned their land upside down

• It is wrong at any level

No men are born gay, it's only in their mind that other similar gender were supposed to be their partner. This is a psychological problem with men facing insecurities and marginalized throughout their life. Freedom? Marriage is not a freedom, you can't marry more than once, you have a responsibilities and commitment in it therefor it brings a strong foundation as to where your purpose is going to be in marriage.

>