• Why shouldn't we be?

Yes America is not perfect. But is any country? We are one of the few countries that have apologized for the atrocities that we have committed. We are not perfect, But we still have our rights. We have the ability to protest, To state out opinions. We are not required to serve in our military, Like in Jerusalem. Instead we are able to have an entire military, Just from volunteers.
    America is quite young compared to other countries. Honestly, We could be technically considered teenagers. We make so many mistakes. But what teen doesn't? We are still learning and striving to be a more perfect union. We believe in the right to be able to protect ourselves, We give aid to others and it is ignored by the press who instead of focusing on how the US Army just rebuilt a village and brought clean water to people in Ghana would rather focus on how they bombed a Iranian village. What they fail to mention is that that innocent village was full of terrorists. Our country does not force us to support and stand by a president that we do not like. Instead we have had Theodore Roosevelt, One of the most beloved presidents encourage us to do elsewise, "To announce that there must be no critisim of the President, Or that we are to stand by the president, Right or wrong, Is not only unpatriotic and servile, But is morally treasonable to the American public. " Does this sound like a land that is evil and awful? I am proud to be an American, Where I can say as I like, Love who I love, Stand by who I stand by, Without consequence of the government.

• You better believe I am proud to be an American!

I love America! I was born and raised here all seventeen years of my life, and I never left the country to travel to others. She has her faults, but it doesn't matter what people say. The United States will always be the greatest nation on earth. I feel safe, happy, and always lucky to live in such a wonderful country where freedom is key. Even though I may not like some of the negative stuff that is going on in our country, such as illegal immigration, mistrust in the government, racism (I hate it), Common Core, protests over gun control and blacks being killed by cops, removal of American jobs, and Black Lives Matter, nothing will step in the way of America being the greatest nation on earth. Other countries, such as in Africa, Central and South America, southeast Asia, the middle east, and North Korea, don't have the freedoms we have, and I bet that's why they hate us because we have freedom and they don't. I feel bad for them, but I am so lucky to live here. I also love that I can do whatever I want; listen to whatever music I want, reach my full potential (get whatever career I want and go to college to get a degree in that), say and do whatever I want, and just run around, enjoy the beauty, and travel to different states. Being a citizen of the United States is truly a blessing, and I won't trade this country for any other! I love you, USA!

• Proud that our American culture includes a culture of charity.

We are, by a long stretch, the most giving country in foreign aid. Source: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/08/foreign-aid-these-countries-are-the-most-generous/

Plus, we as Americans give: 60% of Americans give to charity. Nearly 40% have volunteered at some time in the last month. 65% of people have helped a stranger at least once in the last month. Source: https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/sep/08/charitable-giving-country

• It's not perfect, but she's still the greatest.

In America you are truly free. You can do anything you want as long as you're willing to work hard for it. I am a fourth generati on American. My ancestors can here from Ireland, Italy, and Germany. I myself am a product of the American dream. My family has fought in the U.S. military in all branches, and were willing to die for the American experiment. My great-uncle Lou gave his legs for this America back in World War 2, my grandfather fought in Vietnam, my other grandfather fought in the army during Korea, and my father was a marine just before the Desert Shield. Many of my other family members have served as well, but these are the closest to me. I plan to serve my country too because i love the United States. I understand that some are not proud, and i respect that, but I she's still the greatest to me.

• I am proud to be an American!

I live in a country where I know my family and I are safe. You can truly be anything you set your mind to. Your success is in your hands, American provides the opportunity, you must provide the hard work to make it happen. When someone disrespects this country, it makes me angry. So many would be happy to take your place.

• America is AWESOME

I love this country, it is amazing. The security (the military and the fact I know I am safe), the fact people love this country as much as I do instead of just saying meh, and of course, the best part of it all, drum roll please. Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun... FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cause we are awesome!

Merica, merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica merica!!! Thats why!!

• Yes, I am.

Like the song, "where at least I know I'm free...". The republic has served the world well and is a beacon of hope in a dark and dangerous world. If America was not here, wonder what would have happened to Europe, the Pacific, the fall of Yugoslavia. No doubt here.

• Yes! Of Course!!

I'm proud to be here in a very blessed country. We have the army to protect us if we have any wars. Also the freedom that we have is freedom that other countries only dream about. Being a citizen in this country is a blessing. And that's why I'm very, very blessed to live here in the wonderful U.S.A.

• Yes! Of course I'm proud!!!

• Pride in country only leads to negative actions.

Pride is a feeling people get after accomplishing a goal. If you've done nothing, you cannot be proud of anything. Therefore pride in one's country is illogical. You can't be proud of being born into a country by forces you had no control over. Pride in nation (nationalism) also can lead to aggression against other nations based on irrational pretenses. So, no, I am not proud to be an American. Geographically, I like living in the United States, but I have no loyalty to its government or its customs. I don't even do the pledge of allegiance because of it always sounds like mindless propaganda to me. I try to respect all cultures and people from around the globe, and I think national pride gets in the way of that. Don't get me wrong I love American people (for the most part), but I have no stake in the nation itself.

• This Country is WAY too white supremacist

I am not proud to have enslaved a whole race, I am not proud of the biggest genocide in human history(Native Americans), I am not proud to have raped and killed countless women and children, I am not proud to have forced people to believe in Christ instead of their own indigenous ways, I am not proud to tell people how to dress, Look, Talk, & what to believe in, I am not proud to have forced the indigenous people of America out of their own land and put them in reservations with no running water, No electricity. I am not proud of gentrification, I am not pround of the great inflammation set in Latin America, Haiti and Jamaica. Poverty is not in our culture that's only been the last 500 year, Take a look at the past 2000 years what we accomplished in terms of medicine, Agriculture, Astronomy. Before you try to deport anybody lets first realize that this was and still is Native American and Mexican land, So you support deportation? Ok good lets start with the white man!

• We have so many problems

While there are things about America I do like and appreciate, I am not only NOT proud to be American, but ashamed. I'm ashamed of our president and furious with all of the clueless, brainwashed people who voted for this racist, homophobic, islamaphobic bigot. I'm so furious about what Trump and ICE is doing to immigrant children and what he wants to do to other immigrants and Mexico. As the daughter of a Canadian immigrant, I feel offended for him. My closest childhood friend in Las Vegas was a Mexican immigrant and she and her family were the nicest people and I feel offended for them as well. As a woman I'm so ashamed of the fact that I live in a country where women are targeted and that we have a government that wants to water down our rights. I could go on and on but I'm gonna stop here and leave it at, I'm not proud to be American is an understatement

• No more, Its' not, nor will it ever be worth it now.

I hate this country, so full of bitter old men and hopeful millennials soon to see their own Nation shrivel and die. I hate waking up everyday to work at a job where the customers hate me more than I hate the job. I hate the National Anthem, Its' meaningless now without soul or truth to it anymore. I hate the 'Justice' system that would see law enforcement shoot me or my family Because our skin has more melanin in it. I hate the pride the older generations carry with them like a badge, as if there really were some perfect world where America was what it preached. I'm so very tired, and If Trump is Re-elected after all this, I'm not waking up. I'll make sure of it.

• I used to be proud; was I deluded?

I used to be proud that, as a burgeoning country, we championed the radical-for-then notions of liberty, equality, and fraternity, as had France in 1789. Now that the current administration has purposefully staked out a distance from all of the above, I ony feel shame. Will we regain our senses? If not, we deserve to lose world leadership and admiration; in fact, if we're indistinguishable from every other purely myopic, self-interested power, what's the purpose of our nation?

• This is not america anymore.

What freedom? The united states goverment has practically stripped every us citizen from his/her initial rights. Forces them to pay taxes and work themselves to death only to pay bills and taxes until the day they die.The current united states goverment has done everything the founding fathers did not want for its citizens and THEIR country. And literally enslaves its citizens by forcing them to live their lives only acceptable by its standards. Freedom is dead and the founding fathers vision is destroyed. Abraham lincoln would roll over in his grave if he knew that his fight to stop slavery was in vain to find out that the same goverment he belonged to enslaved its own people. And the founding fathers would be too, to find out that all the work they put into creating this country and the declaration of independence and the bill of rights. Became only an art piece and the same goverment they created is trying if not already destroyed every idea they envisioned for the country they created. If the founding fathers saw what their country turned into today, they would have never started the rebellion and remained citizens of england. Because in the end it just wasn't worth it.

• The president has sold America out to Muslim agenda

The president is trying to take away our gun rights, I believe he is trying to dissarm America so we can't defend our selfs.
    Starting a race war with trying to take away the Confederate flag that so many people love and it's our right to fly that flag!! Even if he don't like it. 1st amendment, freedom of speech.

• I am indigenous

I cannot say that i am proud to be an american. A country that has committed so many atrocities against indigenous people and continues to do so, while simultaneously preaching about freedom and equality. A country that continuously whitewashes historical events to vilify its perceived enemies while minimizing its own terroristic schemes. A country that uses information as a weapon not only against its own citizens but humanity itself. No i am not proud

• NO I am not proud....!

I am not proud to have enslaved a whole race, I am not proud of the biggest genocide in human history(Native Americans), I am not proud to have raped and killed countless women and children, I am not proud to have forced people to believe in Christ instead of their own indigenous ways, I am not proud to tell people how to dress, look, talk, & what to believe in, I am not proud to have forced the indigenous people of America out of their own land and put them in reservations with no running water, no electricity. I am not proud of gentrification, I am not pround of the great inflammation set in Latin America, Haiti and Jamaica. Poverty is not in our culture that's only been the last 500 year, take a look at the past 2000 years what we accomplished in terms of medicine, agriculture, astronomy. Before you try to deport anybody lets first realize that this was and still is Native American and Mexican land, so you support deportation? Ok good lets start with the white man!

• I am proud to be a cosmopolitan

E-REFERENDUM FOR A COMMON LANGUAGE NOW
    (Evolution, power to the people, the rule of law)
    Dear comrade! Epidemics and various crises threaten the worldwide civilisation! Stand up now! Curse nationalism, the private egoism and the parties. A billion of our brothers and sisters dies of starvation and epidemics. We live in a terrible inhuman unacceptable private society. We need a worldwide law to replace money domination by law domination. (System: “The rule of law”). With continuous repeated e-polls, we want to transform the “Ηuman Rights” into laws, the labor unions with their bilateral agreements and the United Nations, into the green UHO United Human Organisation and labour laws. We are not sheep to be led. We citizens want to enact constitutional laws themselves. Our own digital basic laws will help us all to own and to control everything together without leaders and parties.(System: “The rule of law”, see: un . Org). We need immediately worldwide common real democratic laws and first of all equality with a common language and a common worldwide civilisation.
    "The rule of law", "Lex Rex" The law is king. Nomocracy, Νóμος=law.
    Fred Blomson, born in 1937, genuine democratic amateur philosopher www.equalitynow.eu in: UH, GR, SE, DE, fred.Blomson@gmail.Com Group: facebook. Com/we cosmopolitans, debate.Org
    A: We need to organise ourselves in UHO United Human Org.
    B: Require e-voting on a common language.
    C: Require e-voting for worldwide constitutional laws (according to the system "The rule of law" Please see: un. Org, please share!

>