Art is not taken serious art that why we need to get out their and show how important it is.

• The reason I said this is in schools they cut art programs because they say that it don't matter.

Why art is important because people take for granted their ability to do art, Some people don't think it's worth it to express, , Your self by drawing they can't take the power away from us so this why i say no to sports, Because art is important to so that's why i had to write this.

• Art is very important.

Art is one of the few things I look forward too everyday. I don't take any classes, But choose to get my own supplies, As I don't particularly like the art teacher here. But art is one of the things that can calm me down without any effort. I love my art, And I think that it is just as important as any sort of sport. Sports are more expensive than art, So why not cut a sport? The answer is that the jocks would throw a huge fit, Where as the artistic people just save up their money, And get their own supplies. Why not show the jocks what it feels like to be cut off from the thing they love most of all- sports.

• Arts not important

There are many more important things than art, There are values and virtues, And people who need to work on things. Art is only A distraction in the world we live in. That said, There i nothing wrong with are, But to make a deal out of it is meaningless.