• I don't see why it would be wrong

I'm definitely biased when it comes to this subject, So keep that in mind. Anyway, For one thing, I don't know about you guys, But I can't exactly help who I'm attracted to. I don't believe that you can consider being something that is out of your control can be wrong. As I'm sure that most people would agree, To some degree, With what I just said, Though, I guess I'll talk about why acting on homosexual feelings isn't wrong. When they are between two consenting adults and aren't unhealthy/abusive, Gay relationships aren't wrong. I don't have any scientific evidence that they aren't wrong, It's just that gay relationships following these guidelines aren't hurting anyone, So I don't see what the problem would be.

• The thing is.

Human beings think to much and make up all sorts of nonsense. They tend to forget or conveniently ignore the reality of everything. Realistically there is no such thing as right or wrong. What happens, Happens and that's the be all and end all of it.
    What pious over-thinkers might say is of no relevance to anything.

• I have a right to love whoever or whatever I want.

Rights do not depend on others granting them to me. . Or require that they pay for me. . Like healthcare, But just that I do not interfere with their actions. I have a right to travel, But not to own a Lexus. I am a gay Libertarian and will be so forever.

• Love is love.

I think when people are against LGBT rights, They tend to stand against the loudest section of the LGBT community. Myself, I am bisexual, But I strongly disagree with some of the ideals of the community. So many just want to impose their sexuality on people and forcefully change their lifestyle, Which is simply ridiculous. Unfortunately though, There will always be people who hate homosexuality and branches of.

• It is truly in the eye of the beholder.

Today's world is the only one where such things are looked down upon, For instance Alexander Hamilton was bisexual, And using such arguements as "It disgusts me" or "God doesn't approve" just doesn't work. We need to be logical about these topics, As I personally am transgender, And I currently live in fear that someone will attack me just for who I am.

• It's not wrong at all!

I am bisexual people! Get over it! So first of all this is a free country people we have rights. Second, It's not wrong to be attracted to the same gender it's who we are, Sorry but get that through your head. I had a friend who said it was a choice we made, Not really its how we feel. We are human and we feel, There should not be any comment really that its wrong cause it's not, Just accept them and this world would run so much smoother, Then again that's probably impossible what i'm asking.

• Being gay isn't wrong

Gay sometimes makes people happy and id rather have happy people in the world then have a world full of people who think it's wrong, "no names" just the people who said no, I mean. . . . Why do you think its so wrong for someone to be gay? Why not give some reasons, -0-

bs

• It is wrong

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, Of course, Flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, Of course, Flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible. According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, Of course, Flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.

• I think you should be able to have sex with whoever you want

It depends on what gender you like and what you feel. So it doesn't matter who you like if their smart if they are a boy or a girl. You are you and if you like a certain type of person it matters if you like them or if they are not the right type for you

• Biologically, It is.

Religiously, It depends on what you mean by "being gay". Not sure about other religions but the bible only sees gay activity as being wrong and, To the best of my knowledge, Says nothing about factors of personal attraction. According to that, You can be attracted to anyone but acting on that attraction is a different story. To me, That is irrelevant as I am atheist.
    Biologically, On the other hand, Each system of our bodies is there for a specific purposes. Obviously, The purpose of a reproductive system is to reproduce. Sure, Some people are not able to conceive but you can't claim that it's unnatural to go through the natural motions. Thing is, It's a safe bet that fertility rates among homosexuals are equal to that of straight people as they are just as likely to produce viable eggs/sperm and have otherwise normal reproductive organs. Many homosexuals actually become biologic parents through various methods it's not like they are biologically homosexual.
    Some say that you can't help who your attracted to. Guess the same could be said for pedophiles. Thing is, In either case, Tho you may not be in control of who your attracted to, You are in control of what you do about it. If others judge you by those actions, That's because of your actions so not something uncontrollable.
    Personally, I don't care if your LGBT as long as you keep your personal life personal. You make it public, Then you can't complain when the public judges you on it.

• Being gay is a choice.

Being gay is a result of lust and wrong desire. A 2002 study shows that the highest possible percentage of gay people in society is around 20%. However, Children of LGBT parents are 30%+ likely to be LGBT as well. This just proves that your sexual identity or attraction is affected by a lot of surrounding elements.

• Just read below. .

With every sin there are multiple levels of why it's offensive to God and to be avoided. The simplest is clearly to say the Bible says it is. And we should start there; and if we can go deeper, That's good.

I think it's implied clearly and spoken clearly in Romans 1:24-29 that homosexuality is wrong and to be avoided. And I think Paul in 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 lists a very unusual phrase about homosexuality where he says, "Those who do such things"—and he lists it along with greed and covetousness and other sins, So it's not unique by itself in this—"those who do such things will not enter the kingdom of heaven. "

• Gays are unholy

Impurities in all forms are quite disdainful. Whether it be impurities of the heart or of the anus. What belongs, Belongs, What doest, Doesn't.

Still, I know in my heart God's plague will wipe this stain from existence, Long live HIV, Long live Jesus Christ in all his glory. AMEN.

• The Bee Movie

The Bee Movie

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, Of course, Flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.