• Why Should I Not?

One should always be proud of his or her heritage. To be able to appreciate their family history is a privilege. Your heritage is something that can never be taken from you, And you should be proud of who you are. Many people have rich cultural heritages, And whether you like it or not, You cannot truly dismiss or hide your heritage.

• Being proud of who we are

I believe we should accept our past weather it was great or dull. People should not forget their heritage as they are known by it. I feel proud when people talk about my heritage. My heritage is the reason behind me being different from others. Different culture, Language makes me you I am otherwise I would have been same as the 7 billion people in the world.

• Pride is a good/healthy thing and like the others said W H Y N O T

Nfdsjs nsKJFSFHS F SHSJ SDHFSJH ohhfdhg kjg j gfdkg kg kg dfjgfdg rgg gk g ijg j gejgklj;g jrkgj jigjrkjg ljrgiojg r ijjksjgn skkj s gg g f es f gtr yj uju kgjghk kdha;lrohoj gfsjhriehuj olekijbhv aiebhsvdj ejifhrdvfdj aierhdfj sfijrkghnf sujkfjdcieueyhf poiubgjf ajszsadw pojwiefksdlzx pke;osrjld OLKWJADBHCNZMJSDEHRBFV HSJEIRGBJiujg lsierudjhvcd ;loiuygnfdsjs nsKJFSFHS F SHSJ SDHFSJH ohhfdhg kjg j gfdkg kg kg dfjgfdg rgg gk g ijg j gejgklj;g jrkgj jigjrkjg ljrgiojg r ijjksjgn skkj s gg g f es f gtr yj uju kgjghk kdha;lrohoj gfsjhriehuj olekijbhv aiebhsvdj ejifhrdvfdj aierhdfj sfijrkghnf sujkfjdcieueyhf poiubgjf ajszsadw pojwiefksdlzx pke;osrjld OLKWJADBHCNZMJSDEHRBFV HSJEIRGBJiujg lsierudjhvcd ;loiuyg

• Why not? ? ?

Jnfdsjs nsKJFSFHS F SHSJ SDHFSJH ohhfdhg kjg j gfdkg kg kg dfjgfdg rgg gk g ijg j gejgklj;g jrkgj jigjrkjg ljrgiojg r ijjksjgn skkj s gg g f es f gtr yj uju kgjghk kdha;lrohoj gfsjhriehuj olekijbhv aiebhsvdj ejifhrdvfdj aierhdfj sfijrkghnf sujkfjdcieueyhf poiubgjf ajszsadw pojwiefksdlzx pke;osrjld OLKWJADBHCNZMJSDEHRBFV HSJEIRGBJiujg lsierudjhvcd ;loiuyg

• I don't understand what's there to pride in heritage of mine?

I really can't see any reason to be proud of something not only that we have no control over, But also something that is totally neutral! Like, I'm sure there has been many awesome people who happened to be more than one races which it's called biracial, But I'm equally sure there's been many murderers, Rapists, Thieves, Animal abusers, Etc. Who also happened to be biracial, So why consider it an honour to be born that way?

None of us alive today contributed anything to the history of our race, Country, Or culture. . . So what the fuck is there to be proud of? Nothing.

• Why Should I Be?

I am not attacking those who are proud of their heritage. If you are proud of your heritage, Good for you. I personally don't see any value in being proud of my heritage. In my point of view, Pride is a feeling that should be earned through effort and hard work. Pride is the result of achieving a goal that an individual or group has put for themselves. Pride is not the result of the chance of being born in a certain place, To certain people, At a certain time. I don't think to myself every once in a while, "Gee, I am so proud be be Irish-American. I feel so much pride from that. My Irish ancestors were so cool for being. . . Irish. "
    Now I understand why people might be proud for their ancestors accomplishing something great, But for simply being born in a certain country, I just don't understand.