Best disney movie is cars: yes or no? I say yes for sure, Hard yes

• Hard yes for sure

So like, First off: it was really cool to see the cars race. Also, It's exactly what the title says it is: a movie about cars. And this movie, Is one wild ride B )

this movie, Like life, Is like a highway, And i wanna ride it, All night long baby!

This movie won first place in the race for being good

• Weak movie and creepy

I am more of a classic man and toy story is more funnier. And so is monsters. In cars its just too creepy.
    I mean toy story and chuckie the doll give me chills but cars it is disturbing.
    Why are there no humans. Are they organic cars semi organic or all metal? Do they have a giant brain inside?
    What is inside of them. How can they be built if they have no hands. Are they all created?
    The whole movie is illogical. The other movies are illogical but this movie makes no sense when you think about it.
    The story is pretty predictable and mater is a retard that someone needs to take out to the junkyard and crush him into a block of metal.
    Or better yet sever his gas lines so he never starts again.

• Shat movie ye

Dfs
    fd
    d
    f
    fdsf
    d
    ghh
    h

hg

h
    hh
    hg
    g
    f
    g
    dsfg
    dg
    df
    gs
    gfd
    eg
    ds
    gs
    g
    s
    gsd
    gf
    ds
    gds
    g
    sd
    gs
    dg
    sd
    g
    s
    gfd
    g
    sw
    g
    s
    \d
    dsw
    gfsd
    g
    s
    gf
    sd
    gfd

gdfs