• Trump is a showman gone corrupt.

Over the past four years, Trump has continued to care only about himself and his money. He has no self-control and in light of the Covid Pandemic, Has shown his inability to lead his country and maintain proper control. Trump has not cared a bit about the lives of America. He has allowed the bodies to overflow in morgues and the hospitals to leave patients in the hallways. . . Those that are lucky enough to afford a hallway. No thanks to Trump for his single term in office, Now please, LEAVE!

• Biden cares for everybody not just himself and his family

He has plans for stopping climate change which is very important in my opinion. He has very good plans for Covid-19 and trump doesn't have even one. Trump only cares for himself and over 250, 000 Americans are dead because of him. He also has a good economic recovery plan. In my opinion he is a very good and nice person. Trump need's to GO OUT OF THE WITHE HOUSE NOW!

• Trump s crazy.

• Trump cares only about Americans not colonies in middle east lol

I I I I I o k j d g d g s h s k e f k f k d w g i f h u g

Trump cares only about Americans not colonies in middle east lol

G g j r a h b s v I

• Trump is better than Biden

Donald Trump has been a pretty good president. Joe Biden is an old racist creep with dementia, Who is being used as a mouthpiece for radical agenda. He sniffs little girls, And his son does drugs. And his VP Kamala Harris (who will probably replace Biden if they are successful in rigging the election) is a far-left lunatic. The Democrats are corrupt extremists, And they must not steal the election.

• Biden is a fake, Deceiving person

To the best of my knowledge, I don't know much about Joe Biden. But in this election, It has proved the true personality of Joe Biden. By falsifying the votes, Cheating to win the election, He is a dishonest person. I'd rather Trump be the president although he has made mistakes in the past than Biden. What will it be like when a country is ruled by an unrighteous person? In addition, It is not known that there will be war when Biden becomes president, In order to usurp other countries and expand territory - a greedy job. Although the plot of the vote is not clear, I will still support Trump for his contributions to America - things no one has seen before.

• He is a liar and a traitor to America.

The first thing I like to say that he does not care about climate change. The only reason that he is shutting down fossil fuel areas that is one of our main source in power and income is for only money. Think about it what powers our homes, Trucks, Cars and etc. For right now most is fossil fuels. Have you seen his plan for ending climate change, Name a few, First replacing all planes with monorails, Making homes zero emissions, Making natural gas not to get. That sounds pretty hard to do. The only thing he is doing this is getting money from countries like countries that we don't like eh Russia and make us dependent on them. Trump has made us 100% energy efficient in country. Meaning we supply our power. That is one of the things I don't like him for.

• We need donald trump

Donald Trump has done so many good things for this country. He may not be the best president we ever had but he is what we got right now. He brought back good economy, He has done SO MANY things to help us get through these trying times. You don't know what you got until you loose it. So now that Biden is our president im sure all you Trump haters are happy. However when Biden tanks the economy in four years you probably have second thoughts about Donald Trump.

nationaltvonfire says2020-11-18T23:19:43.610
"Biden or Trump? " is the question. So I take it "yes" must mean: "yes, I'll take either of those please", And no is of course synonymous with: "KANYE IS MY PRESIDENT! "