• The last African-american classic

A show with supremely solid characters, First-class comedy, And occasional martial arts scenes, A show that casually ventured into polarizing social topics (race, Snitching, Homosexuality, Etc. ) and incited controversy along the way (The Boondocks labeled BET as "Black Evil Television", A sinister enterprise corrupting America, And the show suggested the famous playwright Tyler Perry is gay). With its memorable main theme, And historical and pop culture references, The Boondocks is a show that doesn't deserve to be ignored.

• It has its moments

To be honest, most of the episodes didn't grab me, but there were a few that I felt were good. Specifically, the MLK episode, the black Jesus Christmas episode, and the Catcher Freeman episode were all fantastic. Worth a watch if you haven't seen the series, and some of the other episodes were interesting enough, good action in many.

• Boondocks is stupid

In my opinion, Boondocks is a stupid cartoon show like south park. It shows a lot of racism and prejudice against ethnic groups, even among the same ethnic group it depicts. It has a good sense of humor, which it thrives for, but the jokes and topics it covers are bad for the viewers.

>