• Politics should not dictate friendship

When I say friendship I mean a mutual love and respect for the other person when I say love I mean like how God loves us with transformative love God loves us and so challenges us to grow as people and become more holy it is the same for people if say I believe that a woman's place is in the home and along comes my friend who is a feminist and she doesn't like me saying that then she kindly and respectfully challenges me and I challenge her back in that moment we are loving each other because we think we are right but we are not name calling or belittling the other we are just challenging the other to be better and who knows you might be wrong and otherwise not have known you could both be wrong and the truth is closer to the center who knows?

• No cuz bruh

Bruh bruh bruh femists and non feminists cannot be friends because they beleive in that and that is it so happ happh apppy ap ahahahh oi oi OMG is that a jojo referenc e alright back to what I am saying, I dunno what else to say now ariagato somaimas

brodiescott76 says2021-03-26T16:22:34.830
Depends on the level of tolerance of the feminist.