Can a person believe in Christ and still practice Judaism?

• Muslim also believes in Jesus

Yes you can practice Judaism and believe in Jesus, but you also should believe that he is the messaih because many jews curse him, hate Jesus and don't believe that he is our messiah (may god bless his soul). While in Islam, Jesus is one of the most respectful prophets, we believe he will come back and we believe that his mother marry ( the purest women in mankind and may God bless her soul) had a virgin birth.
    Most jews don't believe in that.
    I'm not trying to offend any person but that is the truth and if you want to debate, I'm very happy and willing to debate with you. (As long as you respect my opinions and the vice versa is applied to me). Thank you.

• Of course you can if you're a Messianic Jew

Messianic Jews practise Orthodox Jewish traditions and pretty much act like traditional Judaism and if you're one, you're elegible for the Israeli return law, but they also believe in Christ's work and they apply the teachings into their beliefs while preserving jewish traditions like Hannukah, the Jewish calendar... While implementing Easter and also celebrate Christ's birth on 25 December.

• All your faith

Whatever religion that a person believes in is completely up to that individual, and no one can say whether their belief is false or correct. Religion is simply believing in a higher power that controls parts of life that you can not explain, so believe what ever you want to.

• Yes, a person can believe in Christ and still practice Judaism

There is no reason why a Jew cannot believe that a man called Jesus walked the earth 2,000 years ago. The only thing a Jew would not believe is that Jesus was the second coming of God. A Jew can certainly believe that Jesus was an important prophet, just not the Messiah.

• Only One Way

I believe someone who follows Judaism can believe in Christ as a many and still practice their faith. It is in admitting that Jesus is the son of God or the King of Jews that makes the waters a little unclear. Christianity was started by Jewish people who believe in Jesus, but they were effectively no longer Jewish at that point.

• It's called Messianic Judaism.

Yes, a person can still believe in Christ while practicing Judaism, because there is nothing about the tenants of Judaism that reject Christ as the Messiah. Christ is the key part of Judaism, and many Jews recognize that He was the true Messiah. That Christ came is also not a reason to throw out the Old Testament, so many Jews strike the correct balance.

• Most Jewish converts do.

They refer to themselves as fulfilled Jews. There is nothing about being Christian that would prevent someone from celebrating the Jewish feasts and holidays. To worship God is to worship God.

So long as they practice their Judaism in a way that is not in conflict with Christianity, I don't believe that any Christian would criticize either.

• Despite Jews for Jesus saying yes, the answer is firmly no.

A person who believes in Christ would be a Christian. Although there is a branch of Judaism that calls itself Messianic Judaism that seems to think otherwise. I'm not sure if they're the same thing as Jews for Jesus, who also have similar beliefs. They're not taken seriously by mainstream Jews.

• No you cannt

>