• Know your Shit

I am YUNG UZI a hacktavist with a cause. TO ERRADICATE LIL PUMP . IF IT STAYS ILLEGAL THE WORLD WILL ENTER THE GREAT SOUNDCLOUD RAP DEPRESSION. SO KEEP THE HACKING LEGAL SO I CAN SAVE THE WORLD FROM PAEDOPHILES AND THE BIGGEST THREAT THE DREADED LIL DEANSWOB YOUR WELCOME .

• Necessary for Development

What hacking is, historically speaking, is the development of creative solutions to a certain problems. The first hackers typically were in the phone booth time period, where they would find a way to use them for free. Nowadays, hacking is typically regarded as something bad, and that is not necessarily the case. Yes, there are malicious hackers out there, currently developing programs and malware to steal your information. For each malicious hacker there is though, there is another hacker, working to prevent these attacks. Usually they're known as computer scientists, or as an information security worker, but they're hackers. They save you, and whether it is thought of as ethical or not, malicious hackers will always be out there, so why not allow their combatants, the protectors of your information and data, do their work. Banning or trying to prevent ethical hacking would be (to act similarly to another post) similar to taking away guns from the army. And sadly, I am out of space to type. :(

• Nobody here even knows what hacking is really

You see, Hacking can be ethical. Big companies hire hackers to check their systems for vulnerabilities and fix said vulnerabilities. There are 3 different types of hackers. Whitehat, Blackhat, and Greyhat, White being ethical, Black being unethical, and grey being neutral. Often if you are hacked, it's usually due to a trojan, a type of hack that is disguised as an email from your bank or such. Its easier than people think to avoid average blackhat hackers. Atleast do some research on the topic and not just say your opinion.

• Just like many other things, it is an instrument of use.

It's use will be determined by it's wielder. There is no good or evil in looking at the information of a computer, only in the people who decide how to do it, where, and who to do it to. There may be many points to both sides of the problem, but it only comes down to who is doing it and for what purpose.

• It is nice

Its alright n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n i i i ii i ii i i i ii i ii cc c c cc c c cc c c cc c c eee e e e ee e e

• I think it should be allowed.

I think it should because we could learn more things in the world. We could find secrets about history. Some people might say no. But I don't. If you want to hack the pentagon, then start working on it. When your friends say don't hack, just hack there computer and they will get mad.
    But I say yes. But you guys don't have to say what I did but I state a good reason about hacking. Also, hacking should be allowed for good purpuses like looking up secret things in the world.

• Security : rc

I believe hacking can be used to prevent future problems. For example, our world today is being faced with terrorist threats, attempts, and events. In a result to this, many people lose their lives. Although it is a violation of privacy, special ops and other forces could potentially find out what the "plan" is and how to prevent it. Also, hacking can be justifiable in war. Again, you could find what the enemy country is planning to act upon or do to your own. Hacking without a larger purpose such as this, is useless, but I believe that the safety of individuals can be ensured because of hackers and because of what is found.

• It is a tool.

Hacking is a tool and a skill. It is the exploitation of technological security vulnerabilities. Like most tools, it has the potential to be used either benevolently or malevolently. Its ethicality depends on its purpose. An adequate analogy can be made with firearms. They are very deadly tools that can be used for a good purpose (e.G self-defense and hunting) or a bad purpose.

• Yes, Hacking Provides Justice to the Overlooked

Many of the unjust things that occur in society occur in secret and there are often powerful forces and social structures which block those without money and influence from getting justice. Furthermore, the governments of many countries restrict information and conceal their actions behind red tape in order to control the people. White hat hackers (or hacktivists) uncover the hidden secrets that can help those without resources get justice and protect citizens from tyranny. Because they are not bound by the slow-moving bureaucracy of the justice system, they can quickly expose problems to the public and accelerate the process of correcting these issues. Additionally, these hackers force the justice system to remain open and accountable to the people it is meant to protect.

• It Could Be

I am not talking about stealing from the rich and giving the money to the poor people either. I am not talking about hacking classified information and leaking it to the people. I am thinking more on the lines of hacking someone's website and fixing the problems they are having. They could hack someone's computer and take off any viruses that might be on there, or make the computer more secure. I do not know if other people would see that as ethical, but it is better than robbing people.

• What if someone hacks into your gadgets

All people going against the fact that hacking is criminal are wrong . If someone hacks into your computer will you still be of the same opinion . When you realize that someone went through your private data. And other countries will declare war on you if they realize a country is sneaking around in there private files

• It is a crime

Hacking is most certainly a crime, generally involving the accessing of a victim’s information without permission. Do you think you will let anyone see your secret information they will take your everything so you should install a firewall you take help from you neighbourhood. So beware about that thank you

• It's a crime

Whether it is for funs or for good purpose, it is a crime. If s.O breaks in your house just to test the security or just for kick out of it, would you thank you that person. It is a crime because it invade the privacy of others people. Idiot peoples tried to justify hacker purpose BUT fact is they break into s.O PRIVATE properties. According to some idiot here, hacker would be useful in war therefore it should be ethical. The KILLING should be ethical because they had been using soldier for thousand years.

• not at all

No, any time that you hack in to a persons computer there is not a thing that is ethical about it. I think that the web needs to do something so that no hacks can ever happen again to people that are getting on the web and trying to do stuff.

>