Can feminists change their mind about gender equality?

Asked by: Batmangeek75
  • I think so.

I honestly don't support feminism because i only believe in "equality". I know that most of the victims of abuse is a woman but it is awry just to talk about women's rights, Condescending women's rights perhaps and degrading men for the abuse and these women are talking this generally. I mean, Yes we should be fighting for the justice of these victims but i don't think we have to generalize the injustices of these suspects. I think that we should be cognizant about both male and female rights. Some men should stop victimizing women and that some women should condescending their rights, Instead they should be equalizing it. We need an equal, Amalgamated nation!

• It's probably not going to happen.

A lot of them are Karens, And you can't get a Karen to change their mind. They just want to feel that they are better than something. Some of them are alright, But a lot of them are just so annoying. I am a female by the way. You just can't change their minds.

iiWatcher says2020-09-07T02:18:04.147
You do realize it's a set of different political movements with different ideologies? It's not all about "gender equality"
iiWatcher says2020-09-07T02:18:10.667
Starlord616 says2020-09-17T09:54:33.557
What is the question asking?