• IOS is overall better than Android

All forms of apple products have high speed, extreme storage, and more security. Despite the $999.99 cost the IPhone X is a very advanced piece of technology. As well as all apple products. The main argument for apple is that they have sincere memory, storage, and are very new pieces of technology. To conclude, all apple products are overall better than android devices.

• IOS is overall better than Android

• IOS is better than Android

More security, more smarter, and it's good for playing games! I love to play games. Also the camera is very nice! I love the iOS interface style. The speed is also fast. Graphic is good. Streo speaker is iphone's idea! .. ... . .. .. .. .. ... .. .

• IOS is overall better than Android

• Ios is hacking you

Ios is updating updates on old phones that slow the phone down. My 2015 Ipad was very slow right after I updated it. Ios is very bad. The new Iphone X : cost : $999.99 Android : Nexus 5X cost : $379 and is WAY better than Iphone X. Iphone X is a total SCAM

>