• Mistakes can happen

Life is probably a accident caused by forces that we cannot explain very well. It can definitely be a accident were something has gone wrong or merely miscalculated something. Anyway what your indulging in is very complicated and I would advise you to have your own opinion no matter what others say!

• Mistakes can happen

• Mistakes can happen

• Mistakes can happen

• Mistakes can happen

• Mistakes can happen

• Mistakes can happen

• Mistakes can happen

• Not at all, this life is not just an accident. Humans are extremely unique and the fact we are even capable of debating this.

I am not necessarily saying I am religious or anything, but I think there must be something out there. We had to have a creator to design this life. How are we just all accidents from a bang? The odds of everything created from nothing is extremely difficult for me to grasp. I don't believe we all evolved from monkeys, but I do believe some creator created us. I was adopted from a foreign country and reflecting, I realize how fortunate I am. For all of this life to just be "luck" seems a bit far fetched for me. Unfortunately all of this is nearly impossible to prove because its a topic one has to find within themselves and so "to each his own"

• Depends on what you mean by 'merely' and by 'accident'.

Use of the term 'mere' undermines/ places a lower value on existence without some sort of necessity.

Would life be any less special if it happened by accident? In this case we will stage accident as 'not foreordained by a supernatural force with a plan'. Some would say that would make it more special, more precious, more free.

The fact is, it is actually more possible that life is simply a byproduct of the system we live in. A potential eventuality in any solar system in the universe/ multiverse/ whatever. We have no evidence of a higher intelligence, only assertions that one could be because we project our own experience on a system outside ourselves.

Just because things work a certain way, doesn't mean someone had to set the rules. Is water wet because someone made it that way, or is wetness simply an emergent property of water based on how it formed naturally?

Sure, there is the possibility of some higher power pulling the strings, but that stems only from our own personification of the cosmos. That projection is the only foundation anyone has for a higher power, and is invariably stated as 'it simply must be so' regardless of what other trappings you surround that statement with.

• Life is too complicated to be an accident.

If you think about how the human body is developed from a sperm and an egg into a complex network of systems working together, it is difficult to think that life is an accident. Reproduction is a complicated system in which everything must work in a specific way to keep life going. Much too complicated to be accidental.

• Physical existence had to have some kind of beginning

And no, I'm not necessarily saying that a deity had to have been involved in the beginning of the universe. But there had to have been some sort of "blueprint" for the complexity of life. Matter cannot will itself into existence and matter certainly doesn't form complex systems on its own without some sort of outside interference.

• There is NO WAY I can find resolve to life is an accident....

Organisms are either single cell or multiple cell.... The human body alone is made up of over billions of different cell types each forming tissue, each tissue forming organs, each organ(s) forming its own systematic function of the body to sustain life....

If all this is an "accident" through evolution, why are there "course corrections" (body's ability to adapt under changes). The body is too complex to be just an "accident".

• Nah, not really.

If something is an accident, then there is a correct way to do it. There is no right way to bring life into existence, so life cannot merely be an accident. If a being created life, then he obviously is somewhat satisfied with it because it is not changed .

onlytruth says2014-01-01T18:13:52.510
Its a mere accident. If it is somebody created it then can anyone tell the purpose of creation itself? And who created the creater? What is the purpose of creaters life. I think now its time to god lovers to create new theory. For the purpose of creater's creation. Ha ha
onlytruth says2014-01-01T18:15:49.513
I mean the purpose of creating a creater who created us.
>