• While marijuana may kill cancer cells, any form of smoking can cause lung cancer.

I am a MMJ medical patient and smoking anything can cause lung cancer. Have you seen what your bong or pipe looks like after smoking? That same resin does stick to your lungs as well, and there is no way that is healthy. That is why many people have switched to the vaporizer sticks. You can get the medical benefits of MMJ without the smoke.

• Yes

Marijuana can cause lung cancer because anything that is inhaled into the lungs that would be considered an odd substance could cause a cell to take on a different form. It is all about how that persons body reacts to it. Look there are people that smoke for years and do not get it. But some who smoke very little and do. It is all about that individual.

• All forms of smoking, marijuana included, increases chances for lung cancer

Any form of smoking where smoke is inhaled into the lungs, there is an increased chance of developing lung cancer. This applies to tobacco, marijuana, or anything else. Since marijuana smokers tend to deeply inhale the smoke and hold it in for longer periods of time, it can be especially damaging to the lungs.

• Marijuana helps lung cancer

There are many studies by reputable scientists that show the compounds in Marijuana may actually kill Cancer cells. If you read U.S. government studies, you will find the scientists found Marijuana to be safe, but the U.S. government skewed the results to keep marijuana illegal. Plus, you don't have to smoke Marijuana to get the benefits, so the smoking argument is a moot point at best.

• No, marijuana may not cause lung cancer.

Up to this point, there is no definitive evidence to demonstrate that marijuana causes lung cancer unlike tobacco. However, the reason is that no sound studied have been conducted to show the potential of marijuana to cause cancer. Therefore, caution is needed to establish any policy related to marijuana in terms of its risk to cause cancer.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:52:54.963
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
>