• I like boys

Super sexy men in coats of fur are like really sexy because they were coats of fur which is in itself pretty sexy because men wearing fur coats are sexy because fur coats are sexy so men with fur coats are sexy because they were these super sexy fur coats.

• Sustainable, Warm and comfort

Unethical to wear faux fur, It might last short, Supports child abuse, Contains lots of bad chemicals, In real fur are other bad chemicals. For the one who find sorrow in these animals, We also eat meat, Wear leather etc.

And destroying the eco system by global warming, Using too much energy than necessary, By destroying sealife and its inhabitants dumping trash into the ocean and letting the oil platforms harming the whole sea eco system what results in even a bigger problem for everyone of us, By overpopulation where there is more demand than supply, The palm oil fields and their local struggles. All from the above shows chaos and mass destruction. And than we also have our false ego. . Be true to the self. Watch: documentary Kymatica.

• The bigger picture

• Men wearing fur

I love men in fur. The look, The feel, The smell, Everything. Sheepskin/shearling is the same for me. I find these men so masculine and sexy and I am powerless to resist. I find women in fur absolutely revolting. To me, They look like cheap and nasty prostitutes, And like they are attempting to look masculine and failing. Maybe it's that me look like hunters and providers.

• Fur is 100% Natural

Fur is one of the first things man ever put on as clothing as far as we know. It is 100% natural and biodegradable which is a wonderful environmental plus for us all. Men look amazing in fur depending on the type and cut of the garment. In my opinion fur is perfect for extremely cold temperatures and if it were all about the look, Who cares as long as a person can stay warm in the sub zero winters.

• Not just for the ladies. . .

I have been a fur wearing male for many years. It looks great, Feels great and a perfect example of sustainable fashion and will keep you warm on the colder days. Certain furs do tend to suit men, Particularly coyote and finn raccoon. I get so many compliments from the ladies!

• If you can pull it off go for it!

I always loves fur coats and the first time I wore one was part of a Halloween costume and got a load of compliments and nobody seemed to care what I was wearing. I wore it a few more times and the same thing happened. I used it as my statement piece and paired my coat (a black full length coat) with a white t-shirt and pair of slim jeans. I think I paired it well and think it comes down to the usual if it's styled well then it works. I'd say go for it and wear your fur coat!

• Wearing Fur Is In Our Genes

Human beings have been wearing fur for tens of thousands of years. It constitutes as much a part of our genetic makeup as we enjoy the act of sitting around a real fire. It is only relatively recently that fur became seen as something only for women to wear and even more recently have some people claimed it is unethical. I wear fur myself, I have a fox stroller and a full length mink. So warm and luxurious, I have had the odd double take when to an about as it is an unusual thing for a man to wear full fur in the UK but never an adverse comment and certainly none of the vitriol which the animals fur lobby claim is directed at people who wear it. We should also remember that it is a completely sustainable product which lasts for many years unlike the faux fur. As long as the animals are farmed in an ethical manner it should be seen no differently to organic livestock farming.

• Yes us men can wear

I wear fur as well and of late and its november 2018 and in bristol in the uk more men i have seen are wearing fur coats which is great to see. And retailers are realising this. Well done river island but still more needs to be done to support us men

• The ultimate luxury

Those who cannot afford it mock it, But it is perfectly viable. Humans have worn fur for hundreds of years. The hippies might not like it, But fur clothing is not made out of endangered species. If you don't like people wearing fur, You better be a vegan or you are inconsistent.

• Fur looks horrendous on everyone and makes you look like an ingnoramus

Wearing fur is the sign of an uncouth individual. It is cruel, heartless, and also old fashioned. No one with a conscious wears fur anymore. There are too many other options and anyone that cares about this planet and the animals that inhabit it with us would give this a big thumbs down.

• No, a man cannot wear fur without looking weird

No one can wear fur without looking weird. Wearing the fur of another animal is as bizarre as drinking the milk of another species. Having the audacity to claim the skin of another animal is as unattractive, as it is selfish and shortsighted. In addition to wearing fur, you might as well plaster as sign across your forehead saying "i don't care for the impacts and implications of exploiting animals, I am ignorant to the issues surrounding my decisions, and I selfishly don't care!". Humans are relatively hairless, get use to it.