• The ultimate luxury

Those who cannot afford it mock it, But it is perfectly viable. Humans have worn fur for hundreds of years. The hippies might not like it, But fur clothing is not made out of endangered species. If you don't like people wearing fur, You better be a vegan or you are inconsistent.

• If you can afford it, Wear it.

I have a beaver bomber jacket and it is the best winter coat I've ever worn. People do stare as it is uncommon to see a man wearing fur. Wet snow is the only drawback. It's not something I choose to wear for quick trips to the gas station or grocery store. Totally warm and luxurious. I wish more men would break from the current norms and wear fur. It's very masculine.

• Absolutely the best

I love furs, both faux and real. It feels great and it is hyper masculinity. It is a staple of any fashionable, edgy man's wardrobe. The truth is most people could not afford them, but today things have changed dramatically. Men and women can and should wear faux or real furs.

• Fur is great

Men should totally wear fur coats I have been trying to convince my cousin to wear fur but he won't. Does anyone have a way to convince him and to get him a cheap fur lined hoodie as a start then move on to a full fur coat. If you are iffy on it they are always great to wear in the freezing cold. They are also extremely soft that is why I also recommend a fur lined coat. Please tell me where I can get a fur lined hooded coat and how to convince him to wear it.

• Fur is great

• Style is the key to not look weird in fur as a man 👌

A big YES to not only see men in fur but also wearing it!! I'm a 23yo guy living in the Netherlands. My first experience wearing a (second owners) full length furcoat from fox, coyote and and wolf was Great!! Got a lot compliments :). I think you just need to see which fur fits you the best and than see what your type of style is. (runaways) if the weather is cold, go outside and come out of your "comfort zone". People will have always comments. Either they like it or not..

Conclusion: if you can style it, wear it!

Yes, men can wear fur without looking weird.

• I wear fur all the time

In my own experience, people find my wearing fur somewhat unusual - not many men in America wear fur - but not weird. I wear fur out all the time in the winter, and have for 10 years. I've received only two negative comments in that time. The usual reaction is "what kind of fur is it?" and "can I touch it?". It also makes people remember me as when I go into Starbucks and the barrista looks at me and says "venti black ice tea, sweetened, right?" Nothing - nothing - keeps me as warm or breaks the wind as well as fur.

• All depends on the guy

I am 6' 2" and am able to wear a full length fur coat quite well. It hangs well, doesn't not look like it swallows me up and of course feels great to wear. Sheared furs can be flattering to smaller body types, but if I am wearing a fur coat -- I am making a statement with a raccoon, coyote, fox, fisher, whatever. I am totally at ease with wearing fur as I support those in the industry who employ humane practices, and financially support numerous wildlife causes. There is nothing warmer, and for whatever reason, I always receive jealous compliments from the ladies. I believe the attraction comes from the man wearing a fur coat with confidence, fun and style.

• Yes, of course

I used to wear them all the time my mom was not, TG i recently got 2 new fur coats and I'm in LOVE with them. No need to say you have to know when it's suitable to wear them and when it's not, it's not the kind of coat you'd wear to the grocery... That'd be way too pretentious.

• Furs are practical and beautiful

I have a couple of furs, and get plenty of grief for wearing them, however I also find a number of folks who support it. Bottom line is that fur is ultra-luxurious, very warm, and unless died pink or purple, it transcends gender. (except in much of our current society it seems) I won't give up something I love very much simply to kowtow to absurd societal whims.

• Fur looks horrendous on everyone and makes you look like an ingnoramus

Wearing fur is the sign of an uncouth individual. It is cruel, heartless, and also old fashioned. No one with a conscious wears fur anymore. There are too many other options and anyone that cares about this planet and the animals that inhabit it with us would give this a big thumbs down.

• No, a man cannot wear fur without looking weird

No one can wear fur without looking weird. Wearing the fur of another animal is as bizarre as drinking the milk of another species. Having the audacity to claim the skin of another animal is as unattractive, as it is selfish and shortsighted. In addition to wearing fur, you might as well plaster as sign across your forehead saying "i don't care for the impacts and implications of exploiting animals, I am ignorant to the issues surrounding my decisions, and I selfishly don't care!". Humans are relatively hairless, get use to it.

>