• Yfiihovoul km;; n;n

Yfivuohi iohgo blb ho jh p kh pihl hhih hb p iiihpjho [jhohjp h I hphio hio hpih pih jo p hp hph hph [ h hp hp hh p hp ihph I p h h h hpihpihi ih hiihh hphhi hip phi I h I h hh hhhih h h hhh hiphi h

• As s e e 2

E because I said so and this is a statement of truth of where I would cry I wasn't right. This is not an opinion, This is a fact, The bald guy always wins, No matter against who he or she is up against, It doesn't even matter the dimensiom

• Fe f efs

Saa s I said so and this is a statement of truth of where I would cry I wasn't right. This is not an opinion, This is a fact, The bald guy always wins, No matter against who he or she is up against, It doesn't even matter the dimensiom

• Goku Is Too OVER-POWERED

Goku is litterrally a freaking alien from space who can touch you and you would die. Also he can fly and go extremely fast, Which One Punch Man cannot. Goku is also able to preform the kamehameha blast which would WRECK One Punch Man into oblivion. One Punch Man will get 1 punched himself. :)