• Yfiihovoul km;; n;n

Yfivuohi iohgo blb ho jh p kh pihl hhih hb p iiihpjho [jhohjp h I hphio hio hpih pih jo p hp hph hph [ h hp hp hh p hp ihph I p h h h hpihpihi ih hiihh hphhi hip phi I h I h hh hhhih h h hhh hiphi h

• Nothing can defeat the bald man!

Saitama could kill destroy almost everything in the universe with one punch, But more than that, He has immense speed and defensive capabilities. In fact, The only thing Goku really has going for himself is his own combative skills -- in other words, His ability to dodge. However, One punch and Goku is dead, No matter the form.
    Goku is powerful, Yes, But he would get clapped.

• In terms of transformation, NO, Goku would win

I have to hand it to him, Saitama CAN beat Goku, But that is in terms of base strength, In other words, Strength when you don't go rage. So, Goku can beat Saitama. How? He (Goku) needs to hold out just long enough to activate Ultra Instinct. Ultra Instinct means that you separate your body and your conciousness, Allowing your body to fight, And react by instinct, So in principle, Ultra Instinct is basically becoming Saitama. And this is just Ultra Instinct. Master Ultra Instinct is 10 TIMES THAT! Also, I see Saitama is lacking teleportation and ranged attacks, Yes, It means the. . .
    KA. . . ME. . . HA. . . ME. . . HA!
    Rest my case

• As s e e 2

E because I said so and this is a statement of truth of where I would cry I wasn't right. This is not an opinion, This is a fact, The bald guy always wins, No matter against who he or she is up against, It doesn't even matter the dimensiom

• Fe f efs

Saa s I said so and this is a statement of truth of where I would cry I wasn't right. This is not an opinion, This is a fact, The bald guy always wins, No matter against who he or she is up against, It doesn't even matter the dimensiom

• Goku Is Too OVER-POWERED

Goku is litterrally a freaking alien from space who can touch you and you would die. Also he can fly and go extremely fast, Which One Punch Man cannot. Goku is also able to preform the kamehameha blast which would WRECK One Punch Man into oblivion. One Punch Man will get 1 punched himself. :)