• I'm a believer

I remember my Grandma telling us once I lay down in my bed I'll never wake up from that bed, She died in that bed shortly after. I remember my Neice being afraid of water for a few months before she drowned. I remember a close friend says if I go uptown I ain't never coming back he was later shot. I remember my grandfather saying he didn't want to die in front of his family so he waited for the minute we all stepped out the hospital room he dead. I'm no expert however throughout my life I've witnessed some pretty weird supernatural powers at work I guess. All I know is I'm a firm believer of people predictions of their own death.

• We will see

I have had a feeling for many years that I will die at the age of 49.
    I am now 48 and haven’t smoked for two years and do not take any medication.
    I’m overweight but other than that I am quite healthy.
    Hopefully I will be back on the 4/1/19 to tell you all it’s not happened,

• Yes its ture

My daughter Nivya Prakruti aged 24, used to utter me that do not pay my MBA fees, its going to be waste as my intuition is telling that I shall not live beyond 24 or 25. I took it lightly but it had been happened at Theni District (Tamilnadu - Google and see), Kurangani Fire Accident, (11-03-2018) among 25 victims, my daughter was one among them. Vijaya Hethirajan, Chennai (her parents (we) become lonely and still living.

• I'll see in the next 17 months as of march 2018

I don't know why, but i've got that feeling I was going to die at 52 y.O..For a long time..I'm supposedely in good shape for a 51y.O., overweighted a bit but still in the game about doing physical stuffs: soft biking, wallks, small workout everyday...No high blood pressure, diabete and so on...So at 52 (aug 2018 - aug2019) what will happen ?Maybe nothing and i would have been shaky for nothing....But fear is instinct....And instinct is natural. I must admit that generally speaking i'm a pessimistic person.

• Yes, when you see beyond time

Some people have the ability to see beyond time in many levels (their own, others or some kind of both). Most of them don't talk about it or don't even know they have this ability. Sometimes it just seems like instinct. But it is pretty clear for anyone to detect that ability in others filling the dots backwards. You see the words and actions of people that has passed and understand that they really knew. The fact is that this ability is in everyone. The only thing needed is to develop it.

• Yes, absolutely. My father before his death used to say, I have this very bad feeling on my chest, like something bad will happen.

I used to tell him to stop making it up, nothing bad is going to happen... Then before he left my house, he stayed with me for 9 month he said, I will never come back here, I will go home and will die there. Then he started to talk where he want to be buried, several hours before he felt into coma (he had a stroke), said to my mom: stop yelling at me, I'm going to leave you very soon. It's crazy, he was talking about death for 8 month before he died. I think people with sensitive personality feel it and emphasizing it more then strong personality people.

• Of course they can,

This year my cousin passed away in a car crash, she flew out of the passenger or back not wearing a seatbelt. Just 2 days before that I was at her house and slept over Friday, Saturday, and was going to sleep over Sunday but didn't. As her twin sister told me she said before the accident, I wish she could sleep over one more day! Those nights I slept over with her were the best nights we have ever had. Awe pulled an all nighter, watched movies, went on a night walk, etc. But as I was sitting their I asked her why don't you really try in school and go play soccer more so you can get into a good university? She goes I will tell you why, I responded very confused as this was very serious, she goes I am going to die before I turn 17 (her and her twins birthday was February 29th, but since it wasn't leapear 28th) I go, you better not be telling me bull crap and joking around, and she laughs and goes I am serious(she didn't know what day or what time, but did know it was going to be soon because she was turning 17 in a few weeks) (it was February 3rd and the day of the accident was February 5th) she told me how much she loved me and loved what I was doing and told me not to cry but of course I could not hold back my tears, she told me that the day she does die she wants me to comfort her family. She told me that she was not going to say goodbye but we were and I asked her how she knew this and all she said was signs are telling me, I said what? And she said signs. That day of the car wreak(February 5th) she was unconscious and we all said goodbye(she could hear us just not talk) her twin sister was devastated and I told her It's ok. She told me to take care of her family and that I would be the replacement for her and I said there will never be someone as kind as you, now stop saying your going to die. And on Sunday at 12:00pm she Snapchated me saying love you lmao your cute when I snapped her a picture of me saying love you too baby B. She will be missed and always remembered!

• My Best Friend

My Best friend Ray had a massive stroke, two months ago. He told me one week before about if anything happened (death), he wanted me to forget him, be successful and continue to pursue my master's degree, and always be happy. PS Ironically, he was about to vacation (without me) for three months.

• Not my own death but others.

I am a skeptic but I have had what I consider some very unusual events in my life. I believe I may have foreseen the deaths and manner of those deaths of several people.

I know how the human brain works. I know we seek patterns by nature and put them together in weird inaccurate ways.

Are they false memories? Perhaps. What I do know is that some of them are vivid and rather simple so they can't all be delusions.

I met someone and had the strongest inclination they would die in few weeks or so. They did. It was an aquantance from a former job of mine. I didn't like the man, and almost felt I caused his death. Like I wished it on him and it happened. It doesn't always seem that way when it happens, but I always feel guilty when it does. Like me seeing death approaching makes it happen.

I look for answers but most of it sounds like nonsense. That is how I sound right now I am sure. Since my version is pretty dark and depressing I am sure it won't be popular, but I assure you its the truth as far as I can know the truth.

• I think so

Best friend told me he had nightmares of crashing off a bridge to his death about a year before it happened. When he passed he didn't fall of a bridge but did pass from a car accident. I guess some people can see their fate with more clarity than others.

• Our thinking process make us die

Yes there are some farsighted persons in our history who can say their exact date of death but we don't. We are not as farsighted as they are. . But if we start thinking that our death is going to happen emersely that will harm our mind as well as our body. . . Thinking of this will gradually leads us to a serious harm. . .

• Decision Theory Error causes misreading accuracy of predictions.

Many Wall Street pundits predict booms and busts well in advance of them happening, And some are dead on correct! Clairvoyance or amazing predictive skill? More than likely not. The thousands upon thousands of people who guessed similarly and missed the true outcome are never heard from. Thus, We only hear of the ones who were right - overweight the obvious, Dismiss the refuting data. I believe, Aside from short term physical illnesses that give lots of health-status feedback, Guessing into the future and being "right" is simple statistics - luck or chance.

• Life is random

Life is pretty random. The only way you can predict your death is if you commit suicide or plan death via euthanasia or have a fatal disease. Even then you can not be 100% certain of death - there are often intervening variables that can affect outcome and therefore it is not an exact science.

• No, they can not.

No matter the situation I do not think a person knows for sure, a hundred percent, if they are going to die. You may be in a car wreck, and think this is bad, so you start assuming you will die, but that does not mean you will. There is always a chance of survival.

• Only if committing suicide.

I don't think it's possible for people to predict their own death unless they're planning suicide; I think that people are survivalists by nature and therefore cling to life, and even when death is imminent, aren't in a role to predict their own death with any clarity. While I agree that some people have uncanny intuition, I just don't think it's possible.

• No, they cannot.

People cannot predict there own death before it happens. When you are seriously sick, or injured, you may come to the realization that death is upon you, but that is less of a prediction and more of an understanding of how the human body works and how much it is capable of handling.

>