• Yes they will

In the draft they addressed their main problems from the 2017 season. When Sean Lee was not on the field the defense was horrendous so they addressed that by drafting his future replacement in Leighton Vander Esch. Offensive Line Depth was also an issue last year (Chaz Green) so they drafted Connor Williams to be an instant starter on that line and signed Cameron Flemming as the swing tackle to backup Tyron Smith whenever he gets injured again. So with our offensive Line and Linebacking Corps vastly improved there is no reason why the Dallas Cowboys won't do better than 9-7.

• Yes they wont

Dak Prescott is not in an ideal situation right now. Unless Zeke can absolutely pound the rock like he did back in his rookie season, Dak showed us last year that if they don't have a solid run game, he can;t pass the ball because teams aren't stacking the box to tryh and stop Zeke, maybe Leighton Vander Esch can help that defense but I don't see him making a hug difference besides stopping the run. Jason Witten who was a guaranteed 8 yard catch when they needed it, is gone. Dez Bryant is gone, so they don't have a #1 wide receiver anymore. Dez was not doing well I know but still. Dak doesn't have many places to throw the ball anymore so the Cowboys better hope Zeke can have a 2,000 yard rush season.

• I say no

>