Can you help with my math homework? (Picture isn't actually my homework)

• I will also help

I can do the basics of math. From what you've said i would assume that the answer is difficult, But i graduated from the navy seals at the top of my class, So to me the answer is easy, I think your answer changes from person to person, That must mean that the answer is a variable, Mine is an easy variable, Compared to your difficult variable. From here on you just have to calculate it 4head, And also get a house while you're at it, Mind that it is more difficult for you, Than for me

• I will do it.

WHat level math are you at? I'm in precal myself, So anything above that, And I'm useless. Is there some better place we could discuss it than on this poll? It doesn't seem very efficient. _ _ _ _ I need 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 more words.

• Help the man

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Now I know my A B C's next time won't you sing with me. Also, Please help, I am struggling with the homework. Thanks.