Can you provide a valid argument against slavery?

Asked by: shaddamcorrinoIV
  • I'm concerned by the fact that this is a question.

Do you like you chainless neck, arms, and legs, pal? If so, then you should realize that it is simply a hindrance to a decent society to lock up it's own people like that. Neil Degrasse Tyson is proof that people are smart, and their skin tone DOES NOT MEAN A THING. As is Ghandi, Confucius, Martin Luther, and Martin Luther King Jr.

• I'm concerned that you object to even a discussion on this topic.

Slavery is a natural phenomenon. Though not as ruthless as humans practiced it. Take parasitism for example,
    The host does all the work and support the parasite. Isn't this slavery? Althought interspecies but there is an analogy to be found. Before i go on, i would like to clearify that i am not a white supramacist. I am an Indian. And let's leave it at that.

Slavery: most of the advances in the advanced world were possible due to slavery. The pyramids, the american railways, the taj mahal.

Slavery hasnt gone away, it has just changed faces. Earlier people were masters and slaves. Now economy is master.
    We have barely curbed the inhumane side of it.

>