• Cats are the best!

I think cats are better than dogs. Cats often get a bad rap for being cold and selfish but anyone who has had a cat will know how amazing they are :) these are my reasons:

Cats are cleaner
    Cats are cheaper
    Cats are smarter
    Cats are quieter
    Cats live longer
    Cats are more trustworthy
    Cats are easier to train
    Cats get rid of unwanted rodents
    Cats are like humans
    Cats’ love means more
    Cats are not slaves

• Cats, Cats, Cats

When you say dogs are better that is a personal opinion so now I am going to tell you my opinion I have a cat and a dog and I love them both with all my heart so I think I am in a position to tell you what I think having lived with both, So I know the pros and cons and I can honestly say that cats are better. When you say cats run away you are obviously giving them a rubbish home. Cats have free will we are not bribing them with food and treats if they want to love you that is their own choice cats are very loyal and love their owners and people they know well but if they don’t love at first sight then you can hardly blame them.
    Cats are better in my opinion but that is just my opinion.

• Yes yes yes

Cats are the best! I think cats are better than dogs. Cats often get a bad rap for being cold and selfish but anyone who has had a cat will know how amazing they are :) these are my reasons:

Cats are cleaner
    Cats are cheaper
    Cats are smarter
    Cats are quieter
    Cats live longer
    Cats are more trustworthy
    Cats are easier to train
    Cats get rid of unwanted rodents
    Cats are like humans
    Cats’ love means more
    Cats are not slaves

• Yes. . . But mostly for the sake of contrarianism

I love cats, They're sweet, They're fluffy, They have eyes like globes and unlike most pets, Never have a flesh baby phase. Know what I'm talking about, Right? When animals come out looking like piles of flesh on day one, Beady little eyes, Saggy skin, Writhing in the pain of life constantly. Meanwhile cats just come out looking like these perfect little sweethearts from day one. Though I love dogs. . . A lot. They're loyal, They're beautiful, They're good buds. Although something about their unwavering kindness brings out very existential thoughts in me. Like the idea that we've dominated a species so much they've been breed into total capitulation. Dogs have gone from hunting gloriously and valiantly in the wild with great intelligence and tactile to barely being able to breath properly and having to be carried in a stroller (and yes that was a John Mulaney reference, Long live Petunia the French Bulldog). Cats are at least disobedient and mean enough to where I don't feel as bad about stripping this glorious feline of all its independence and freedom.

• Dogs are man's best friend

Have you ever heard the saying man's best friend? Well why doesn't that apply to cats? Because cats haven't laid down their life for us. You always hear about dogs risking their life for dogs, But it's rare to hear the same about cats.

"Cats are not slaves"- Pagan_gal
    Whoever said dogs were? It is not slavery when dogs are obedient to us, It is a matter of loyalty. They have a free will and they choose to serve us which is very honorable.

Cats are like humans- Pagan_gal

Well, Dogs are more like humans. In fact, They are the only creature that will look wherever you point without training. This shows that they want to be like us, More so than cats.

"Cats are cheaper" - Pagan_gal

Yes, Cats are cheaper, But wouldn't that be an indication that they are worth less?

"Cats live longer"- Pagan_gal

Well yes and no. Cats do live longer but on average, Cats sleep up to three hours more than dogs do, So do they really live longer?

"Cats are easier to train" - Pagan_gal

I don't know where you got this, But cats are definitely not easier to train. Why do you see dogs performing tricks, But when you see a cat do a trick it is a rare sight?

• Both cats and dogs are lovely pets: one is not always better than the other.

Both cats and dogs are lovely pets; one is not necessarily always better than the other. Just idffferent fit for different personalities and different family circumstances. So I put "No" here because "better" is a misnomer.

But all animal pets should be treated with adeqaute care and compassion. Animal abuse is just plain wrong.

• I prefer dogs

Cats bite for no reason Dogs have a reason dogs love you cats don't as much dogs are cute so are cats but dogs when you say good boy or girl their face makes your day cats don't cats are LAZY they don't poop outside they poop inside dogs do tricks cats don't so ye (need more words so) cats suck cats suck go die cats dogs might be parts of god because dog is god backwards ok final word 3 2 1 godiecats

• Dogs stick by you forever

I think dogs are better one because I have an adorable 10 month beagle called Max, He is really well trained and loves us. Cats are very independent and don't really love you, They also escape really easily and can't be trained well. Also having a dog is healthier for you as you would be out in the park a lot.

• H h h

M p j d f f ef sf sdf sdf sdf sdf sdf fg df n h h h h h j jh jk j k m kk k j nm nb b h j k l lo k hh h n nnm nm nn n m mm n n n