• You're argument is putrid and nobody should take you seriously

Here is what I am Talking about: Can we rethink Cats aren't a superior species. Cats did not build cities. Cats did not invent technology and cats don't understand how Science and Social Studies along with Math. Cats don't know how to handle guns and they don't care about human rights or the political economy. Well humans know about all of that so if you think cats are superior just because they have some strength and cleverness. Think again. BTW, Lots of animals are resistant to poison already and some are even immune.
    Posted by: cmacynsk2

Really? They are superior in every way! You just don't understand because i have a cat and you don't. Why do I bother arguing with dog people? >:(

• Cats are the highest beings on earth

Cats are in many ways higher than humans and other animals. They can survive poison better, Their smarter, Their more flexible, Their incredibly strong and fast for their size! Their are so many other proved facts that make cats better that us. Here are some unproven ones: Cats sleep all day so that their brains continually expand with more and more knowledge. Their language includes words our tiny brains can't even imagine. So I guess what I'm trying to say is: Kediciklere selam olsun!

• Cats are better than that guy

Your comment just goes to show that you are a very much dog person and thart you hate cats and that I should not respect anything you say!

Here you go, Lousy moron:cmacynsk2:
    Shut up lousy putrid moran. I didn't say dogs were on top of the food chain and I don't have anything against cats either. Plus I don't think you could tell the difference between a dog or cat person on this web if one came up and bit you in the face

You can't even spell moron right! >:)

• Can we rethink

Cats aren't a superior species. Cats did not build cities. Cats did not invent technology and cats don't understand how Science and Social Studies along with Math. Cats don't know how to handle guns and they don't care about human rights or the political economy. Well humans know about all of that so if you think cats are superior just because they have some strength and cleverness. Think again. BTW, Lots of animals are resistant to poison already and some are even immune.