• Hyggtfgnhtrbh mvngnhhd cc. D fmfmgkfjjfjfjrjd

Gdggnjjjjjkkkkkj kvmgm kfnfj CCM fm. M. M m mm m m. M my m m m mn. J n n. N n n no n n n mn n n n non n n n. No n n n n nm m mm m mm mov m mm m no g no n

• Wwwwwwww ww w

Zaxsqdwmndkjnkej en fdnr f rf. Fr rf. Rf rf rf fr. R r rf. R rf. Fr fr r rf. R rf. Fr f fr fr fr f r fr fr f r fr fr fr. Fr fr rfr f f porn

• Yes to the Yeet Disk

Well, Frisbee has no meaning. But Yeet Disk, On the other hand, Would give the object a clear meaning: A flat, Thin, Circular object made to be thrown horizontally at high speeds. (These are here for the word count, So like, Yeah. ) That is my reasoning behind supporting this change.

• He he he

If everybody in the world was a paedophile, It would be normal, But its not, So you boys need to stay hidden. If yeets were yeets and yoots were yoots, Ther would be no more racism, Poo poo pee pee, Thank you los angeles and good night xoxoxox he he

• Feet yeet. Rr54 r45meat

It's a yeetful day to be alive. The frisbee is very very - notice very - old. We need to upgrade. Now.
    In matter of fact, Its a yetis deletehrtjkl jklöds frgdfoi oifgholfr oip fgophi pfog. T wktk tk nktg mtg kgs fg kf kfk fk fk fk k k k k k k

• Bruh you GOTTA

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, Of course, Flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black.
    Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black.

Ooh, Black and yellow!
    Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
    - Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
    - I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

• Yeet Disk is good

You see. The frisby is a very prfound object object. If we changed the name to a yeet disk it would be able to change the photosynthesis within the surface population so therefore the name change of the frisbee to the yeet disk would be good because frisbee may be hard too spell for the duston utes so therefore the frisbee should be changed to a yeet disk
    DO IT FOR THE MEMES

• Do it for the memes

Calling it a frisbee is a boring word and is complicated to spell, Due to vocabulary used by youths nowadays it would be more accessible to spell and would increase sales of the product in supermarkets and toy stores due to its new name resulting in better profits for businesses around the world.

• Yes obviosuly guys

Because u yeet the disc instead of a frisbee like bruh how is YEET DISC not much better than calling is a mother fucking frisbee my mans frisbee is so shit like yeet disc has so much more ring to it yeah man. Freaking YEET THE DISC MY MANSES
    ok bye
    callum out

• Why I want it to be yet disc

I would love it to be yet disc because people would have so much fun with saying the name, Me and my friends have all signed the debate, Because we think it would be so funny also all the kids would buy the Frisbee (hopefully yeet disc in a moth) because it would become a trend

• This is dumb

Smells like updog in here man. Paedophile, It would be normal, Aweiufyowadihasi noihfawsiodfhiawjdhfo aispdjf oiawhdfui qwiajfd cufaoshd cowiaoehfdcasfhd asipdfh ioasdhf iawbrqew jiofawjd oiqw padcohasd klclkas dflsad fjhjdgm sjldf h lalkjsdfkljfkj fdkj lsnsg we g gf fsg sd gfs g fs g g ef g g e tv sdg sgf we r g sfd