• Ford is crap

Ford a weak rip off Chevy beats all other trucks. I have seen too many fords lose to Chevy because ford cannot do squat crap. And that stupid ford summer spectacular commercial that armored truck was clearly in REVERSE. So ford can go you know what off because Chevy is clearly better.

• Chevies are better

New chevy trucks are not very good. They look nice but thats it. To much tech. But old chevy trucks look much better hten fords. They are more reliable. More powerful, about hte same mpg but who cares about mpg. I own a ford rightn ow but i can say chevy trucks and cars are better.

• I drive a S-10

Since I bought my first truck from my grandfather. (Who's a Chevy salesman) I'm gonna have to go with Chevy. Nothing against Ford though, I'm just sayin. My 2001 S-10 gets me where I need to go so I'm happy with it. Wish it had better gas mileage, but oh well.

• Fords stinks bad

Chevy is a better car mare cares are Chevy not ford more people get Chevy ford stands for found on road dead . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Chevy rules ford just sucks

• Fords suck a lot

Fords are a really bad choice of trucks. . . Always breaking down and the brand copies Chevy with many things. Chevy is where it's at. Stick with a good brand. Ford needs to really step it up a lot like I mean A LOT! To even be talked about with Chevy.

• Fords suck a lot

• Ford's break down easily

My dad has had one and it didn't last for only like 5 years. I'm sure no one wants a truck or car for that long, get a Chevy they are better than Ford's we don't need them Ford's breaking down. We don't want you breaking down in the middle of no where when you have kids in the car or if it's just you got family at

• Chevy Silverado and others beat ford

Not only does ford not have a ranger to compete with the Colorado yet, but the difference on usablity between a Chevy and a Ford truck is immense. For someone shorter like me, getting in to the bed of a Ford with a raised tailgate is very hard. The Chevy integrated bumper step makes the task so much easier.

• Chevy owns Ferd

I’ve had Chevy my entire life, raced fords if you wanna call it that. (Owned ferd in races) Pulled ferds outa the mud. Seen them blow up, lose, get stuck, and overall suck. How can they be the the best selling truck? Unless they count trucks overseas? Or something like that, there’s no way they are. Chevy is and always will Be America. They own shit in NASCAR. I’ve personally seen them own shit in the mountains and mud! GO CHEVY!

• Chevy for life

Just because a truck has more miles on it and is on original motor or trans means nothing. It all depends on how it was driven in those miles. I was raised driving and working on Chevy vehicles and im my experiences i have found chevys are easier and more durable when it comes to motors, trans may be another story but chevy also has the looks. If you want to drive an aluminum can thats up to you but for me ill stick to chevy. Stay Chevy Strong!

• Chevy is a Deathtrap

Chevrolet is a younger comapny therefore Chevy is the rip off. Secondly, i have experience with work trucks in the field. I work for my tuition at my school and we have a silverado, an f-250 flatbed and a ranger. The ranger has 350,507 miles and still going. The F-250 is about 247,980 and the silverado is about 200,000 and on its second engine. The silverado is only driven by the supervisors so its babied unlike the two Ford trucks. The two Fords have withstood anything weve thrown on them. Did i mention both the Fords are on the original trans?

• Wonder why Ford keeps outselling Chevy, if Chevy is so superior?

I live were damn near everyone owns a truck. In the city you do see more Chevy's in driveways, at the grocery store, and wal mart. However around the farm fields and construction sites, Ford rules the roast followed by Dodge. Now the first thing Mr. Chevy is gonna say is "thats because they're cheaper. Which in most cases may be true however not significantly enough to warrant choosing one on price alone. They are tough trucks and they can handle the daily abuse of real work. I don't believe hauling a occasional boat around or hauling groceries home warrants even having a truck but many do anyways. Finally if they weren't they would not be the best selling truck year in and year out.

• The Clear Winner is Ford

Just this year, the Chevy Silverado, Chevrolet's most popular truck, has been recalled 6, count them, 6, times. The Chevrolet Colorado has been recalled 3 times in the past. The Ford F-150 has been recalled once this year. For 2014 in total, GM (which includes Chevrolet) has recalled over 28 million vehicles. For has only recalled just over 2 million. My father has had 2 Chevrolet trucks, and he had to get rid of both of them because they were costing him to much money to repair. My social studies teacher has had 7 Ford Rangers and put over 100,000 miles on each one. My choice is Ford.

• Because ford is best

What is the best selling tuck in the us ford thats who chevey can go die in a whole. But no mader how much you hate ford it will be there when you hurt your self in a chery. So cheveys are good like the 1967 chevey camro is good

• They both have their problems.

Ford isnt better than Chevrolet. Chevrolet isnt better than Ford. Dodge is in the same boat as Ford and Chevy. Non of them are better than the other. They are all made of the same shit. They are all ran different. Its not the vehicle that causes the problems as some of you say. Its the operator. Ive had all three of them. I still have 2 of them. I own a 1979 Chevy K10 and a 1994 Ford Ranger. I love both of them and neither of them have let me down. They both have their flaws such as the rust. Chevys do tend to rust more than Ford but they make it up in intakes depending on what motor you have. The 5.4 triton motor in the late 90's to mid 2000's has the worst intake out of all of them. They make it up in looks and appearence. Hauling wise i personally prefer a dodge. When it comes to looks in the older years I would choose Chevy. With power it would be the 4.0 ford motor. So either or they have their weaknesses and their strengths. Theres no real reason to say ones better than the other when you know nothing about them. Your just being a hothead and listening to what your dad or grandfather or uncle say. Cause if thats the case I dont know what I would choose. My grandfather is a chevy guy, my dads a ford fan, and my uncle is a dodge fan so what would that make me? A jeep fan?

• Fords always been better than chevy.

Fords have always been better than chevy because in the late 90s and early 2000s they had the tritons the 5.4l was and is still a much better engine in reliability, plus the 5.4 made like 50 ft lbs. More torque and like 10 less horsepower than the 5.3 but that 10hp difference does not make it a faster vehicle in fact the 5.4 could pull more and the tranny is the same reliability ad the engine. I would rant more about this and piss more chevy butthurts. Plus don't you chevy butthurts have to go fix your chevy while us ford guys can just laugh at you some more.

• Ford is better thin Chevy

A Chevy can go anywhere as long as a ford is pulling it. You need to raise your kids right and piss on a Chevy. And ford makes the panties drop. Ford mustangs are fast that Camaro. But Dodge is better that both. Dodge has more power that ford and chivy.

• Fords always been better than chevy.

bacadreau20 says2017-03-28T17:15:36.180
Ford ford your the best drive a mile walk the rest
bacadreau20 says2017-03-28T17:16:36.490
>