• I like chick fil a

Idc if they’re “homophobic” because 1 anything can be considered homophobic these days and 2 they make really good chicken. I’m not lgbt so that doesn’t affect me and besides you guys labeled trump as a homophobe even though he waved the rainbow flag for the lgbt community and endorsed gay marriage.

• As a BI person

Their not even homophobic, Their just practicing their religion. Plus who cares their food is good, They have good chicken sandwiches. Chick-fil-A is so much better than KFC. There is no comparison. But the LGBT community say that everything, They not don't like is some kind of phonic or a bigot.

• Their food is good

They are homophobic but i still eat there because the food is actually good. Like brodiescott says KFC really does have nothing on chick fil a, Their food is delicious, Their chicken is good, And they have different beliefs. I'm not a homophobe but i will still eat there if i feel like it.

• Clarify Which Side is Good and Which is Bad

I assume No is Bad, So I clicked it. Chick-fil-A has a reputation for homophobia and supporting organizations that oppress the LGBTQ community. Like chicken? You can make it at home or buy it from another restaurant (e. G. KFC). Don't indirectly support bigotry so you can have an average-quality chicken meal.