• Chocolate is better

Because. . . Otherwise everyone would not like Easter they only like Easter because they get chocolate and they would be winging for ice cream if they didn't like chocolate therefore half the population and me like chocolate more so vanilla ice cream people you are technically saying you don't like Easter

• Yes chocolate is better

O think that chocolate is better than vanilla man vanilla is stupid my guy and chocolate is way better than stupid ass vanilla ok and yes I think that chocolate is better than vanilla ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye 👋

• Chocolate is Amazing!

I always find that chocolate is soothing, And its taste is very vibrant and delicious. Chocolate ice cream also has this wonderful aftertaste that keeps me coming back for more each time. Vanilla was something I always associated with being sugary and too sweet for my taste. Maybe it's just me (or not, Because over half of the people on here agree), But chocolate is best!

• There are different types of Chocolate

[CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY] There are different types of chocolate and there is one vanilla.
    Believe it or not, A type of chocolate can fight cancer(Dark Chocolate). And the other types of chocolate are different flavors and different texture, Which makes chocolate better. [CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY][CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY][CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY][CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY][CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY][CHOCOLATE ALL THE WAY]

• Because it is awsome

I had a vanillia cone that tasted like water it was like like like barfing on a piecie of puke it was so gross i couldn't stand it i just wanted to die after eating that puke they call desert i am so descusted i don't even want to talk right now

• Chocolate sparks your brain and taste way better than vanilla!!!

Studies have shown that people who eat chocolate cake in the morning are more alert. Also chocolate goes with more things like M&M's, pretzels, and s'mores. Or you can just eat it plain, unlike vanilla. Chocolate is the Bomb.Com! It is like heaven on earth. More people like chocolate than vanilla ,though. CHOCOLATE NATION!!!!!

• Chocolate is the best thing in the world.

Chocolate ice cream is the truth, if there was no chocolate ice cream we would all die! D I E ! I SAY! DIE!!!!! Imagine never eating chocolate again! I'm pretty sure everyone is allergic if they don't eat chocolate for 1 week it makes them sick and die! CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!! CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!CHOCOLATE ROCKS!!!!!

• Chocolate is bliss

Chocolate is the ultimate pleasure. Just tasting it effects a euphoria otherwise unknown to mankind. In heaven everything is chocolate. Vanilla is just an ordinary flavor, but chocolate is the divine goodness that life is all about. Chocolate is the best! Any food that is chocolate flavored is better than food that isn't.

• Chocolate is Swag

Chocolate is interesting, whereas vanilla (the flavor) is vanilla (the slang for "plain"). / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

• Chocolate is way way WAY better than vanilla.

Chocolate has so much amazing flavour whereas vanilla is just... Plain. I mean vanilla is okay but CHOCOLATE RULES! If given the choice between a chocolate ice cream and a vanilla ice cream I will always always always always ALWAYS choose chocolate. Vanilla is good if you lather it with sauce and sprinkles but chocolate is infinitely better.

• Soft serve swirl for the win

Get the best of both worlds - chocolate-vanilla swirl in the souvenir baseball hat cup. F*ck the nuts, Whipped cream, Sprinkles and that dumb cherry on top. Give me that lactose sugar bomb pure and unfiltered. Okay, You can put hot fudge at the bottom pf the cup first, Then the ice cream on top so you can better control your hot fudge-ice cream ratio. SOFT SERVE! Go Hawks!

• Vanilla is much better than chocolate

Nope nope nope. Vanilla was, is, and will be the best, the original where as chocolate is the off brand. Its like getting a hand knitted sweater vs getting an odd shirt from Target. Besides vanilla is way better with french-fries than chocolate. {this has come from the guy who works at DQ and owns an Ice Cream truck}

• Vanilla is better because...

Vanilla is better because you can add chocolate or caramel syrup and sprinkles and whipped cream, but if you add those toppings to chocolate you will still ownly taste chocolate because of its strong, bold flavor. Chocolate is good, but Vanilla ice cream is way better in my opinion. Yeeahh.

• Nope nope nope

People say that vanilla is just bland and boring, but chocolate is even more basic because of that. Everyone likes chocolate, so therefore it’s better than vanilla right? Wrong. Vanilla has so much flavor to it, that goes just un tasted. Sure chocolate is good and all, but vanilla will always stay true to my heart.

• Vanilla is Way Better.

Vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla vanilla is better.