They say "love thy neighbor" but im still being descriminated because im an nonbinary, Asexual and a lesbian lol
It's really unfair and sexist towards women and it makes it seem like men are the saviours of everything
im not a feminist or anything but fr its so bad
plus it just makes no sense
Christianity makes no sense.
First, The idea of a God actually existing is silly. How can you be so sure how the universe was made when you have no proof?
Also, The bible says some very stupid stuff, Like how being gay is wrong, Being a woman is wrong, Men cannot have long hair and you can’t cross dress. This sort of stuff is so idiotic I can’t begin to imagine why people believe a book that was written a very long time ago. Christianity makes absolutely no sense!
Black people are sometimes Christian so it is self evident that it makes no sense at all. While Europe is becoming less and less Christian Africa is becoming its great bastion.
The bible, The book that Christianity is based on also takes place in the middle east I think, So that is like another hit against it
Any monothestic religion that claim there is only one true almighty god is false, As it is easily disproven by the question of evil and sufferings in this world. If there is an almight all powerful god, Why doesn't he do anything to help relieve the mass sufferings and horrible conditions of this world? (eg. Natural disasters, Short lifespan, Aging fraility, Diseases & plagues, Mass wealth ineqaulties, Wars, Famine, Preadtor & posionous animals & plants. . . . Etc. ); Such a God is at best powerless fraud, And worst a horribly malicious demon who deserves to be opposed against.
Plus this whole permise of "one god" is oppresively unfair and absurd - if there is only one god, Does that mean nobody else can be elvated to be his equal? Or forever be that evil God's slave and suffer unjust tyranny?
Plus many followers of monothestic God-based religions have commited horrible deeds in the name of their God thorughout history (eg. Crusade / jihad wars, Witch burning murders, Oppresive subjugation, Women & child & minority abuse. . . Etc. ). Many oppressive evil rulers have used the guise of religions to horribly abuse and pillage the populace for their own selfish means.
The text of both the Bible and Quran contains many horrible atrocious verses that justify their evil followers' terrible deeds, Such as
Bible: "let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth" -> for mass animal abuse and butchering,
and Bible Samuel 15:3: "This is what the Lord Almighty says. . . 'Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, But kill both man and woman, Child and infant, Ox and sheep, Camel and donkey. '" -> for wars and mass murders.
And Quran: "Slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, Arrest them, Besiege them, And lie in ambush everywhere for them, " -> also for wars and mass murders.
Also, For those who counter with "anybody who refuse to believe in God are too pessimistic" - these people are blind to the truth, Hiding in their fake make-belifs blind-faith and refusing to confront actual harsh reality and evidences in front of them, While continously spreading their gospel lies.
Those who counter with "God cannot be comprehended with normal means or normal logic" are just spreading pure BS; as it only further proves that such a "God" is utterly decietful & dishonest. If "God" cannot be comprehended or proven within normal worldly means, Then such a "God" is not relevant to this world.
Christianity makes no sense in many points, E. G. :
1. The main revolving idea - of Jesus "sacrifice" for sins of humanity - God blaming humanity for the results of nature which he designed.
Then sacrificing himself, For himself. . . So he can stop blaming. I just that it was useless beceause people are still threatened with hell this days. Sick psychopathic sadomachostic idea which christians dare to cal "Biggest act of Love". Sort of home abuser kind of love - i would say.
2. To claim that world was created and is ruled by all-mighty, Perfectly good God - in the face of gigantic suffering happening every day - is just a result of denial of empathy for the sake of ideological loyalty. The very fact that average person can think of more merciful world is a proof that this average person is better than "Perfectly good God".
3. All the omni- desriptions of god - theists do not even see that the very ideas of omnisciences and omnipotency are internally conflicted - they cannot be. Possibility to do something conflicts with posibility of doing some other things. The same goes for knowledge. Omniscience and omnipotency are absurd ideas in the same way as the word "married bachelor" is. Whole attribution of those to "god" by serious theologians shows how theology is a guessing game and they do not know what they are saying. It shows what
4. The very idea of hell - how psychopathic you have to be to create such a tool of social engineering? Moreover hell is an epitome of Injustice and sadism - as it presumably literally offer infinite punishment for finite crimes. Moreover the infinite nature of logically makes it infinitly cruel and infinitly evil
5. There are over 400 contradictions in Bible. Just look on the below interactive chart:
https://philb61. Github. Io/
Why there are 30, 000 different denominations? Imagine 30, 000 people reading the ONE text and then EVERY one has different idea. Why? Because whole bible is double-talk. Why is this "god" such a bad comunicator? Being "all-perfect" and still doing worse job than an average TV chanel? Makes no sense.
6. Presumably christianity suppose to be "relligion of love" - I guess in the same way that Islam is "relligion of peace". This "love" has resulted in death of at least dozen million people - Jews, "pagans", Freethinkers, Christians themselves - including biggest genocides of Katars, Albigens etc. . Only in XX century we have church backed genocide of Tutsi as well as catholic concentration camps in Hungary. Up to this day christians are hunting "child witches" in Africa, Exploiting mental disordered people for money and sex through "egzorcisms", Raping children on mass scale, Etc.
Yet, Christians DARE to call their relligion a relligion of peace.
7. There is so much more but I have to go back to my work. . .
Just to recap - Christianity is a a Gordian knot of absurdities.
At the very least the practical applications of christianity are measurably successful. AA and prison reform mainly. The understanding of the deep ideas found in the Christian religion require at least a basic understanding of ancient history, Psychology, Human behaviour and anthropology. Not to mention some humility and unwillingness to accept the information.
Most people don't understand Christianity because they don't want to understand it. As someone who has studied Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and the other world religions, Christianity makes the most logical sense and provides the answers to all of life's questions. Not only is Christianity logical but it is backed up by historical, Archaeological and scientific evidence making it the only true religious faith.
Christianity might sound complicated, But it truly isn't once you take the time to listen. The quick summary is that we are not worthy for heaven, And we all deserve hell, But Christ loves us so much that he took the price that we deserve so that we can be with him for eternity
God must exist, Or at least some form of a higher power, The universe does not make sense without him. Probability for the creation of life is to low, And beyond that the "official" explanation for the creation of the universe is the Big Bang, A Big Bang is surprisingly similar to the creation of the universe by a God, A single action that magically creates the universe through a force we cannot understand, You have no proof that the Big Bang ever happened, All you have is theory based off some strange things that happened in the universe, The case for God is the same.
Nothing makes sense until its studied extensively. At the very least the practical applications of christianity are measurably successful. AA and prison reform mainly. The understanding of the deep ideas found in the Christian religion require at least a basic understanding of ancient history, Psychology, Human behaviour and anthropology. Not to mention some humility and unwillingness to accept the information.