Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Clinton wins DC primary: Would she be a more effective president than Barrack Obama?

• Clinton would be more effective than Obama

To be honest, I think any of the democratic hopefuls could do a better job than Obama in running the United States of America. Because she would be the first female president, I think she'd be compelled to make an impact on the country. She'd want to leave a legacy; one that probably would include fixing a major problem that exists in the country.

• No, Hilary Clinton will not be a more effective president than Barrack Obama

No, Hilary Clinton will not be a more effective president than Barrack Obama. Barrack Obama is a very effective president and no matter what Hilary Clinton does as president i do not believe that she will be more effective. Hilary Clinton should still become president. Donald Trump will have a negative effect on this country.

• A Stalled American Government at Hand

Should Clinton win the national votes of the Electoral College, America will be in a stalled growth pattern for another four years. Change between the parties is what keeps sections of the country moving forward. Democrats too long in office cause a stagnation in policies, growth and economy. The same can be said for the Republican candidate. Too long in power position leads to stagnation.

• He said she said - I'm not so sure

Hillary becoming president would be a huge milestone in American politics; however, the question as to whether she would be a more effective president than Barack Obama is up in the air. I think there are still a number of 'old school' countries that will not take lightly to dealing with a woman. That in itself, could possibly stymie her efforts.