• Cops are evil

Cops are criminals with badges and they steal tax money.

I can defend myself against criminals and cops. So cops are unnecessary. Also remove all taxes and f**k the government. The government thinks we are their slaves, But we're not. And we will kill the government and all cops working with the government should die.

• Kill them cops we can do it ourselves

I feel like jumping the fun pita, But have you ever wondered how mandarin frogs eat the punishment that they deserve or are teaches allowed to but only if you legalize weed same sex marriage is chick-fil-a a sin i should know i invented donald trump and i feel that being gay is gay

• They hate black people.

Police take their jobs so serious in a killing way and its not right for police to kill inncent people for no reason so they should die cause i hate police they not doing their jobs they act like it but there not they might be on drugs like you never know.

• Cops Chose Their Jobs

Cops aren't like soldiers, They signed up to die so they might as well die, Since many choose to kill others, And get away with it. Police departments are corrupt and need to be shut down, For the sake of others. Now I need to fill up the word requirement.

• Cops are capitalist pigs who do nothing but smite those who get in their way.

As a result of these factors, Many investors were eager to invest, At any valuation, In any dot-com company, Especially if it had one of the Internet-related prefixes or a ". Com" suffix in its name. [15] Venture capital was easy to raise. Investment banks, Which profited significantly from initial public offerings (IPO), Fueled speculation and encouraged investment in technology. [16] A combination of rapidly increasing stock prices in the quaternary sector of the economy and confidence that the companies would turn future profits created an environment in which many investors were willing to overlook traditional metrics, Such as the price–earnings ratio, And base confidence on technological advancements, Leading to a stock market bubble. [11] Between 1995 and 2000, The Nasdaq Composite stock market index rose 400%. [15] It reached a price–earnings ratio of 200, Dwarfing the peak price–earnings ratio of 80 for the Japanese Nikkei 225 during the Japanese asset price bubble of 1991. [11] In 1999, Shares of Qualcomm rose in value by 2, 619%, 12 other large-cap stocks each rose over 1, 000% value, And seven additional large-cap stocks each rose over 900% in value. Even though the Nasdaq Composite rose 85. 6% and the S&P 500 Index rose 19. 5% in 1999, More stocks fell in value than rose in value as investors sold stocks in slower growing companies to invest in Internet stocks. [17]

• Yes cuz i said so

Juhfjqekjjejndckjnaskdcnakld cqoijdc oj iqji fqoief qij fqjrf qjeriof jqewoif jqoieqr jfoiqr jfoiq jfioq iofjq iofj qwiofj qioejf qoirj fowjf oweij foqiw foiqw jfoqe fioqj fqj foiqj foiqfiq qfqj foiqjoifj ofjqoj qofjq rfe v fj jfv jf ojf jf f jfj fj fj i jfj j j iji jij ji jiji jij iji jj ijlsidfj ojdv iojnq jvnqpowerfjlqpwerj oiqj wefrij qowiejf ;oiqd jfviu ;oeirjv

• Gyui vjbdf kdnv

Dsjy uhgiuhfjdjfkdlj lskj fldj dskjdfkl jlkj dlfkajfklkhodfhklhk jh jh jh kj kd k jkl jlk wasiefh iuied w gke vr f jvmrfdv jj4 34es sfxje sj3jejdjd r h ef h efdh xhc f dh r rhrt hvn u nhu vnjbv v fdcxrjd gf hrbf f hf brhvd bk fox hhrfjhc fg b g ghtn

• Cops should not be killed

If cops are killed then it's like a world without a government. What is wrong with the 40% that said "You should kill cops" NO DON'T KILL COPS I MEAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Hfgshdjfhusahsdjgusdjhfudyshdaujfhud hdsjh hdsjh hdks hfdsa ksfdsi hdsjal dhsal dshk hdsjk; shd jdsslk dhsjakl sdajikl GOOD DAY

• What the hell is this argument

Not only is this argument illegal, But it is seriously dumb. One of the opposing arguments is just spam, And the other makes no sense. Why Would none of you just do research before speaking? By posting this, You put officers' lives in danger, Not to mention hundred or maybe thousands of civilians dead because they got caught in the crossfire. Not all cops are bad, Only a select few. Where is your information that "Cops are criminals with badges and they steal tax money. "? You say you can defend yourself against cops and criminals, But you are a criminal yourself threatening the lives of people who took an oath to serve america, And risk their lives to protect people like you. 5 cops were killed at a protest for not wearing their heavy body armor, Because they didn't "Want to look militarized". They lost their lives because people like you can't handle getting a ticket and they have more defense than the civilians. At this point, You are causing the possible murder of an innocent officers live. Now, Let's talk about if cops didn't exist. We would be in anarchy, Lots of lives would be lost, You wouldn't have been born because your great great grandmother was shot dead by a sniper, And even if you were alive, You would die in so many ways it wouldn't even be funny. Can't go to school, Can't stay in your house because it'll get burned down, Can't go outside because you'll be shot. The world would die in about 5 days when cops are announced abolished worldwide. The military? Sure, That might come into play with marshal law causing you to feel like slaves, But what happens when THAT is abolished? Nuclear bombs demolishing the world, Death everywhere, Families murdered. Nothing the "Yes" side says is true at this point, So no, They should not, .

• I don't think you understand what cops do.

Nothing that the opposing side said has truth to it. Cop control criminal violence. There have been a few bad cops but if you only look at that small percentage of bad things instead of good you are guaranteed to win an argument. The fact is you can just look at a fraction of the data you need to look at the facts unbiasly and then come up with a logical belief. So if you can give me peace of evidence saying cops should be killed I will change my mind

• you are dumb. Enough said

My mind said so. I'm not going to waist my time typing an argument. Hdrg ygdr yugdrg rg yr gg rgyr gr grgyrr og eoyye rygyer g yr egyr ere guy rgy e rgy eri re gyi ergyi e re r e 4w3 guy g uyreguyur uu ugergeur yuer gh

• Cops restore and maintain order

We need people that are experts in the legal field in dealing with incidents and defense. Our nations need peacekeepers to publicly defend free speech and have the force to defend it well. Also, Federal employees shouldn't be killed just because they chose to serve our community and enforce our laws.

• Cops are garbage but killing them seems extreme

I do believe that by self selection cops tend to be ignoramuses, And certainly agree that the work they do is immoral, Evil, And detrimental to society as a whole. However, I'm not really for killing them over it. Mostly they're just dumb disenfranchised people with a power issue and its hard for me to say they should die especially when the billionaires/powerful people that they protect are still left to walk the earth. Kind of seems like shooting the messenger. Just my opinion

• Kncn ejfkh kwrjfh

W;dcjdch owqeih oqwehpi wepfuiqhp fouhf wfepoiu ewiuyf eoiuwefuyf fifuyuf fuyf ufuf euf fuyeufuifpiueyf fy ef fyuefy ff f eyfuf fyeufyef eyfuf ufy f fyuefy fyuy yuyf yuqpiuyuy yf yfuyuiiuyuyiuoiueu u f ffuufioiu fyuioqiuyeufy piuyeuy ufyuyuyufioieu98eyfp98yfp9hdljkcblfi e ifiufiufu iuye ieuy e iuy pi y f ufiy oriuf piuf ypifu pfiuwf piwu fwpifupifupfiu piufy piufypiuf pfiufp iuf f fipeui

• What the hell? Of course not!

I am usually relatively professional in my arguments, But this actually pisses me off. Yes, There are bad shoots. Some might be intentional, Some might not be. People have to remember that cops have some of the most dangerous jobs in the world; they can easily die any day. They are also the folks that help us by keeping us safe, Gibing assistance, & keeping a good community. It is stupidly absurd to say that a cop should be killed for a bad shoot. If it was a murder, Than that person will receive a sentence like any other person. Dumbasses of this world are so narrow-minded & ungrateful; I want to punch every single person who says that cops should be killed. And let me tell you something! If a policeman had full knowledge that he/she would die, But saved an innocent life, Than I bet you that cop would gladly save that life. God bless our law enforcement.

• No! NEVER! >:(

The police help keep us safe, And enforce laws. If the police weren't allowed, Everything would be in utter chaos! Many people would die because there were no police to stop the bad guys before they killed someone! Remember this the next time you think about this topic, And thank the police officers who help keep us safe.

• Cops should stay alive.

They are the ones protecting us, So why should they be killed. They are the ones that saves and helps people, Maybe not in America but in Canada, They are the best. I like our police officers they protect and serve the population and they show the example to youngers.