• Yes it should be

I think that copyright laws should be abolished worldwide because abolished means like gone completely and gone forever and permanently too ok and yes I think that we abolish all the copyright laws forever and permanently as well ok so yeah my final answer is yes I hate laws ok

• It protects innovators

Copyrights, Patents, and Trademarks (collectively Intellectual protection(IP)) are all symbols of Capitalism, it's one thing that makes America great. The creators of these things worked incredibly hard for the right to control their own products.

By abolishing IP, it gives creators less incentive to work hard on their creations if once they do, anyone else can make it.

It would mean less inventions and products. Once IP existed, innovation, development, and industrialization skyrocketed. This computer would not exist if IP didn't.

All of these things should last for the creator's life so they get to profit off their hard earned work.

If their IP is upgraded by something better, then both IPs can coexist and owned by their respective creators.

Posted by: asta