Could Wonder Woman win a fight against EVERY SINGLE MCU female hero?

• I mean. . . Yeah.

If it was a one-at-a-time situation, No MCU hero seems to approach Wonder Woman's power. If all at the same time, I mean, Maybe, But I still consider Wonder Woman to be at the advantage. Regardless of how powerful they all are, Though, The female MCU characters are still by and large good characters. This is mostly true of the nonhuman characters, Ironically, Since Gamora and Nebula are, In my opinion some of the most well rounded female characters in the MCU. I suppose one could make a case for Jane Foster with the aether, But that is still a longshot, As she did not understand the power of the infinity stone, And even Malekith, Who more or less understood the stone's power could be defeated by Thor. The only person who could feasibly use the stone to its fullest potential was Thanos, So still no. The next best contender is probably Captain Marvel, Who is also infinity stone empowered. After that, Scarlet Witch, Who was empowered by the mind stone. (funny how the most powerful marvel girls get their powers from infinity stones. )

• She'll have a challenge

When you say Wonder Woman vs. Every MCU female, Your putting her up against a lot of people. Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Gamora, Nebula, Mantis, Captain Marvel, The Wasps (Hope and her mother), Maybe Pepper as Iron Man, Okoye, Shuri, Ancient One, And maybe Jane with the Dark Elf Power. If you took every single one of these girls and put them on a team, Could Wonder Woman kick their butts or would it be the other way around?