• By definition it is

The definition of a sport is: an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. So yeah I think it qualifies. Especially competitive dancing or gymnastics. It can not just be blood and hard impacts that make something a sport. And if something has to have a ball and a goal to be a sport, Then professional fighting is out as well. At that point we're just knit picking. What I can say is that if athletics is a scale, Then we would qualify dancing as an artistic sport. Football and fighting fall at the blood sport end of the scale. I mean the only reason football isn't a blood sport more often is because they wear padding. Take that shit off, And the death rate would probably higher than that of any other sport.

• Dancing is transferred from sports

There’s a lot of movement in dance that is hard and sports like.
    Dance waste your anergy and make you sweat, So I think dancing is just the same as sports.
    Dancing doesn’t have to be just for girls, It can be for boys as well.
    Dancing is really a sports and I agree.