• Debate. Org is a big waste of time

Debate. Org is a big waste of time because all it is is a portal that you get sucked into while browsing the internet. All you do here is let preverted toddlers post the most obnoxius things they can. My argument probably won't even get posted. Trump sucks ass, Is this car good, Would you call Trump the n word if he were black? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? REALLY? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?
    YOU ARE WASTING YOUR DAY PEOPLE! USE YOUR COMPUTER TO LEARN SOMETHING FOR ONCE!

• Yes its wast eof time but thats why it sgood

I am waiting to hear back from a job and in between school honestly I get bored so I look at this website to see a bunch of crazy people post. Its like watching a car crash, Hard to look away. Watching a bunch of idiots is liking going to the zoo, An effective business practice

• Let it be

Let them lazy, Crazy, And stupid clowns and fools waste their precious life away here and they will pay for it. At least I study debates that have meaning like racial justice, Politics, And who would win a fight plus its good to practice persuasion. At least, I pay attention to opinions that have meaning.