Debate. Org is a free online community where INTELLIGENT MINDS from around the world come to debate online and read the opinions of others

• Of course it is!

To be fair, You have to have a very high IQ to understand Debate. Org. The humour is extremely subtle, And without a solid grasp of politics most of the jokes will go over a typical debaters head. The users understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these debates, To realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Debate. Org truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, For instance, The humour in Hitlers existential catchphrase "Sieg Heil", Which itself is a cryptic reference to the genocide of Jews in WW2. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Phillip & Crystal Ferreira's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools. . How I pity them.

And yes, By the way, I DO have a Debate. Org tattoo. And no, You cannot see it. It's for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

• HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHah JOKE lol

THIS WEBSITE SUCKSSSSSSSSS. 404, Arguments don't post, When you forfeit, The system doesnt update it, Etc, Etc its aggrivating. There is no jokes here just angry atheists and losers who actually debate here. ITS SAD. This website is a dumpster fire and desevrws to be shut down im tritggered, Now i lay down, .

Dr.Franklin says2019-06-20T00:05:05.923
Hole in a bucket, Really wanta fuck it